• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat awkwardly hits on a girl at the bar

BudDickman

Forum Clout

Women love it when watermelon-headed fat dorks comment on their physical appearance but don't even have the balls say to something interesting.

I would have said just "Nice legs", or something, which is bold and not lame, but you can't pull that off if you're a vomit inducing slob like Pat. If you look like Pat, just keep your fat mouth shut.

FB_IMG_1698432327534.jpg

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
That lady is the best looking thing at that bar by a wide margin so she's used to and probably loves the attention. Look at the mong to her left, I know its Wisconsin but rarely do women go out dulled up with a guy who looks like he just got done pumping gas.

Nice beefers though.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Patrick hitting on girls always reminds me of this SNL skit- The Bloater Brothers. It's Patrick and Gassers at Hootters type bar: