• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat attacking Leslie again, why does he hate women so much?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
No Pat, we all know your career is over and Leslie is doing just fine.
IMG_2139.jpeg

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
He's learned that he automatically loses any battle against a man.

So, it's not surprising that he turns to women and children as targets for his anger and impotent rage.

I predict that this will get much, much worse.

I'm genuinely concerned for Nikki. She seems more logically minded, so it's possible she will propose a reasonable dissolution plan for their marriage based on simple economic facts. Pat will, of course, respond with anger and death threats.

I think eventually, Nikki will call BS. She has to know that she's better off without him.

His purpose as a cover for her own sexuality is really not worth as much as she thinks it is. Once she realises this, it's game over for Pat.

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
Fuck Leslie.

She blocked me and I never attacked or DM'd her. Friendly fire or whatever, but fuck her regardless.
I have always taken this position and I was pretty sure all my friends who didn't were nuts or screwing with me

Like I'm going to pretend Leslie isn't pro child mutilation just because she doesn't like someone slightly more stupid and slightly more fat

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
He's learned that he automatically loses any battle against a man.

Liberals and lefties are deeply misogynist bullies. We see this with how hard they attack any woman who steps out of line, but don't do the same to a man. They want to tear JK Rowling apart because she is a little five foot tall woman, just for having moderate views on transgender people. What do they do to men who hold elected office and are actually putting anti transgender laws in place? Nothing.

Forum Clout
Envy. He wishes he was a woman. He feels like one, thinks like one, kind of looks like one, was raised by his cunt mother as one, but he also wants to be a tough guy. He stuck between a rock and a fat place
All dudes raised by women are like this. Theyre all effeminate bitches that never played sports and are stuck in their 20s and 30s trying to prove to themselves theyre a man like we all did from 13 to 16 and got over it