• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat admits to stalking OnA

Forum Clout
Pat admits to stalking OnA. Very odd statement to make.

Screen Shot 2023-11-10 at 12.59.24 PM.png

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I know I said like 30 minutes ago that I'm tired of patposting and want it gone someday, but the shit with the copyright fffaaaaawwwwkin kills me. YOU CAN'T COPYRIGHT A GENERAL CONCEPT, ESPECIALLY NOT TO A BOOK THAT DIDN'T AND STILL DOESN'T EXIST, YOU DUMB FAT ASSHOLE AND IF YOU COULD THEN YOU NEVER WOULD HAVE PUBLISHED A SINGLE THING IN YOUR LIFE BECAUSE YOU'RE A DERIVATIVE HACK FAGGOT. FUCK.

It's really funny how he thinks the shadowy cabal of him, hildy, shitskin, and paul weiner obsessively reading our public posts is in any way scary to us.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I know I said like 30 minutes ago that I'm tired of patposting and want it gone someday, but the shit with the copyright fffaaaaawwwwkin kills me. YOU CAN'T COPYRIGHT A GENERAL CONCEPT, ESPECIALLY NOT TO A BOOK THAT DIDN'T AND STILL DOESN'T EXIST, YOU DUMB FAT ASSHOLE AND IF YOU COULD THEN YOU NEVER WOULD HAVE PUBLISHED A SINGLE THING IN YOUR LIFE BECAUSE YOU'RE A DERIVATIVE HACK FAGGOT. FUCK.

It's really funny how he thinks the shadowy cabal of him, hildy, shitskin, and paul weiner obsessively reading our public posts is in any way scary to us.
It also applies to movies, there’s plenty of times where you have similar movies coming out close to the same time yet there no copyright infringement. After First Blood (Rambo) became a hit you had multiple movies come out with a similar story, same with how other studios tried to have their own “Indiana Jones” type adventure movie hit. They even do it with rom-coms (No Strings Attached / Friends With Benefits comes to mind) but piggy here says his situation is different. He copyrighted my idea that I haven’t finished!

Last edited:
Forum Clout

Speak for yourself, I'm not a 5-10 polack rippling with both muscle and bravado, I am in Michigan right now terrified that Pat and Hildy will show up and neutralize my 2 sons and me. God please keep me safe.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Speak for yourself, I'm not a 5-10 polack rippling with both muscle and bravado, I am in Michigan right now terrified that Pat and Hildy will show up and neutralize my 2 sons and me. God please keep me safe.
I'll pray for you, your children's innocence, and the integrity of your shrubs and any other vulnerable lawn decorations you may have.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout

Neither are book titles copyrightable, he has NO case.

His plagiarism claim is especially retarded considering it's a sequel to Dickens' work. He thinks he now owns that universe, absolutely insane.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Neither are book titles copyrightable, he has NO case.

His plagiarism claim is especially retarded considering it's a sequel to Dickens' work. He thinks he now owns that universe, absolutely insane.
What did he even say to amazon then? It’s not like he has a similar book out there that they could compare to and take down. All you have to do is say I thought of that first and that’s it? Or was it just all the nigger words?

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
What did he even say to amazon then? It’s not like he has a similar book out there that they could compare to and take down. All you have to do is say I thought of that first and that’s it? Or was it just all the nigger words?
It's likely similar to the reddit dmcas. They just blindly remove it and the onus is on the creator to contest it.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
SFWA must have a liaison at Amazon who just assumes the nice cat ladies from the established NGO wouldn't just blatantly lie, no point bothering with due diligence for a $1 book with a dozen sales