Pat admits being numbnuts

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
9v3bCHN.png

DrTorqueCarlisi

Defendant/Debtor
Real men don't complain about nonsense like *checks notes* riding a bike.

In fact, I have one particular friend who rides mountain bikes all the time. Like in the mountains, I mean. When he went over the handlebars and broke his back he didn't run straight to Twitter for pretend sympathy points like this self-centered piece of dog shit. He didn't complain about it during the helicopter ride to the hospital, and guess how long he went without cycling? He was probably back on the bike the very first day the doctors allowed it, after 6-8 weeks of healing.

Not a single complaint the whole time, never a doubt that he'd be right back to it, and found other ways to exercise during his healing.

In short, actual masculinity > stealthygeek manufactured bullshit and drama.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Defendant/Debtor
I usually see the older people or fat women doing the exercise bike. My dad does the exercise bike because he’s in his late 60s and was told by doctors to do that instead of running due to his knees which he had been doing for over 30 years. What’s piggy’s excuse? No treadmill for the big runner?

In Johnson's mind, the free weights and treadmills are where all the brotosauruses hang out, waiting to bully him.

Better stick to spinning! You know they make special shorts for that, right piggy? At least that's what my wife tells me...