Pat adamantly insisting he will win the case and that we are losing + ED article plans

Nigger

The Jews did 9/11
Anyone happen to get shots of Patrick adamantly insisting that he will win the case, that it will not get dropped or withdrawn? I plan on going through his Reddit history when I get the chance where a lot of them are, though if you have pics/archives of him going off on people in other places like Twitter, it would be super helpful.

Also, once this shit is all over and I get some downtime, I will be completely reviving the ED article. Doing this will entail:

• Restoring all the images and adding a lot of new ones.
  • Restructuring the article to make it less of a biography of his life from start to finish and more geared towards people who just want to read about a crazy person and the crazy things he does and has done - and how much of a piece of shit he is.
  • Adding a big, detailed section about the lawsuit with pictures and videos
  • Adding a section dedicated to music that has been made about him
  • Adding a section dedicated to artwork that has been made about him
  • A Tomlinson Tall Tales section with all the ridiculous lies he has told (PLEASE help me make a list of these with sources)
Let me know if you all have suggestions or opinions of how you want me to approach it. The article pretty much got swiss cheesed when the ED Admin fucked up and didn't back everything up, so this will almost be a full rewrite. I will also be saving all the assets in case the article gets nuked again.

Last edited:
His Reddit comment history is a good start. The linked image goes on for multiple full pages with little variation. A new ED page really needs to focus on showcasing this kind of mentally ill behavior. The repetitive language and pathologic inability to let someone else get the last word, the same replies over and over and over again hundreds of comments deep into long-deleted threads, etc.

Twitter Pundit Pat and "Actual Tough Guy" Tomlinson are funny, embarrassing performance pieces he puts on, but this shit shows who he really is:

Screen Shot 2021-07-15 at 10.26.52 PM.png

Last edited:
Someone should start keeping track of every topic he's ever gotten into an insane, petty twitter dispute about. Just a straight list of sourced bullet points with all the most ridiculous examples of trivial shit he's spent hours obsessively engaging with over the years. That two day long marathon about firefighters spraying the liquid nitrogen comes to mind but I know there have been many others. Keeping a tally of this kind of shit would really showcase his narcissism and mental illness.

Nigger

The Jews did 9/11
His Reddit comment history is a good start. The linked image goes on for multiple full pages with little variation. A new ED page really needs to focus on showcasing this kind of mentally ill behavior. The repetitive language and pathologic inability to let someone else get the last word, the same replies over and over and over again hundreds of comments deep into long-deleted threads, etc.

Twitter Pundit Pat and "Actual Tough Guy" Tomlinson are funny, embarrassing performance pieces he puts on, but this shit shows who he really is:

View attachment 1098
Totally agree on the idea that it should showcase his mental illness. My idea for the new article is to break it up into the following sections:

• Patrick the cuck (Lappening, sets the stage for the rest of the article and can point to this as a possible reason for why he feels the need to prove himself to everyone. Include his "I wanna be famous and successful to make my ex feel like shit for leaving me")
  • Patrick the narcissist (Go through the DSM-VI and include several examples of him engaging in every aspect of narcissism: delusions of grandeur, manufactured personality, entitlement, need to constantly be the center of attention, belief that anyone who slights him should be viciously punished, tendency to have random extreme outbursts of anger), his condescension
  • Patrick the liar (all his ridiculous stories)
  • Patrick the pedo lover (SFWA shit - pretty much the same as already exists on his article)
  • Patrick the celebrity (his discovery by us, this is where all the art, music, documentaries, and video games gets put)
  • Patrick the fighter (him getting banned from Twitter twice and hiring lawyers to get it back, and the current lolsuit)
This is one reason why @admin it'd be really nice if we had a subforum that was dedicated solely to art/screenshots of stuff/topics like "Patrick lies thread" where we could easily catalog everything and use it as a reference not just for ED but any time someone wants to go down the memory hole and have a laugh. Especially since all the shit from the old forum is gone.

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Anyone happen to get shots of Patrick adamantly insisting that he will win the case, that it will not get dropped or withdrawn? I plan on going through his Reddit history when I get the chance where a lot of them are, though if you have pics/archives of him going off on people in other places like Twitter, it would be super helpful.

Also, once this shit is all over and I get some downtime, I will be completely reviving the ED article. Doing this will entail:

• Restoring all the images and adding a lot of new ones.
  • Restructuring the article to make it less of a biography of his life from start to finish and more geared towards people who just want to read about a crazy person and the crazy things he does and has done - and how much of a piece of shit he is.
  • Adding a big, detailed section about the lawsuit with pictures and videos
  • Adding a section dedicated to music that has been made about him
  • Adding a section dedicated to artwork that has been made about him
  • A Tomlinson Tall Tales section with all the ridiculous lies he has told (PLEASE help me make a list of these with sources)
Let me know if you all have suggestions or opinions of how you want me to approach it. The article pretty much got swiss cheesed when the ED Admin fucked up and didn't back everything up, so this will almost be a full rewrite. I will also be saving all the assets in case the article gets nuked again.
You rule for doing this! There’s a lot I’d like to learn more about (ie the lappening) that I’m only vaguely familiar with

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
@YourOldPalHoward A visual timeline of when he transitioned from signing off with "child" to "sstalker" to "quietly now, child" and back to "child" again would be also be a funny inclusion.

This is the first time he used "Quietly now" in a tweet, but he'd be doing it on reddit\text message for a few months before that.

<stealthygeek> @Patso26876220 No, stlaker. It looks very good. You simply don't know what you're looking at. And no, stlaker. I am not on welfare, never have been, never committed fraud, and have been self-employed for the last 13 years. Quietly now. Quietly.

He's used "child" over 8,200 times on twitter alone, I have no data for reddit but he posted there thousands of times and used child almost every time.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Totally agree on the idea that it should showcase his mental illness. My idea for the new article is to break it up into the following sections:

• Patrick the cuck (Lappening, sets the stage for the rest of the article and can point to this as a possible reason for why he feels the need to prove himself to everyone. Include his "I wanna be famous and successful to make my ex feel like shit for leaving me")
  • Patrick the narcissist (Go through the DSM-VI and include several examples of him engaging in every aspect of narcissism: delusions of grandeur, manufactured personality, entitlement, need to constantly be the center of attention, belief that anyone who slights him should be viciously punished, tendency to have random extreme outbursts of anger), his condescension
  • Patrick the pedo lover (SFWA shit - pretty much the same as already exists on his article)
  • Patrick the celebrity (his discovery by us, this is where all the art, music, documentaries, and video games gets put)
  • Patrick the fighter (him getting banned from Twitter twice and hiring lawyers to get it back, and the current lolsuit)
This is one reason why @admin it'd be really nice if we had a subforum that was dedicated solely to art/screenshots of stuff/topics like "Patrick lies thread" where we could easily catalog everything and use it as a reference not just for ED but any time someone wants to go down the memory hole and have a laugh. Especially since all the shit from the old forum is gone.

I think his shirtless pics, marathon shit, and gym stories can make a nice subset of the “Patrick the Liar” chapter.

Steroid Maximus

I'm sorry, who are you?

Needs a Sex Pat section, a chronicle of every bullshit claim of drowning in strange, along with every weird boast of banging his homely fridge-shaped wife.