• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Paramount network plays Bar Rescue all the time so I took a lil peek, just a taste

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Fuckin show sucks and is obviously scripted. Then I remembered they had Jim (Faggot) Norton and Sam (Cro-Magnon) Roberts on there and Jon Taffer introduces them as something like "they're the biggest stars on Sirius radio". Two zeroes who don't drink to begin with and know fuck all about bars. How did that even happen?

CQ Beans

Forum Clout
Fuckin show sucks and is obviously scripted. Then I remembered they had Jim (Faggot) Norton and Sam (Cro-Magnon) Roberts on there and Jon Taffer introduces them as something like "they're the biggest stars on Sirius radio". Two zeroes who don't drink to begin with and know fuck all about bars. How did that even happen?
I like how frazzled the bartender was by the two gargoyles’ appearances that he forgot the drink menu.

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1705935304804.png

lowend73

Forum Clout
Any publicity is good publicity, Jon Taffer is a business man first and foremost.

Whatever keeps them in the seats

Enough lame 50s advertising talk from me

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Here you can check by season which bars stayed open or closed. 47% success rate isn’t bad considering how awful some of the bars are. There’s one where the only food is sweet cereal because their son died or something like that. I can’t stand the show because it feels very put on. “SHUT IT DOWN!”

Forum Clout
A friend of mine ran into a bar owner at work who had just been on the show. He said it’s all super scripted obviously, that for the big confrontation scene, they pick one person who’s going to be the target of Taffer’s rage and they work out an outline of what Taffer is going to do and say to them beforehand.

That said, Bar Rescue was my show when I used to get high and stay up all night watching bullshit.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
A friend of mine ran into a bar owner at work who had just been on the show. He said it’s all super scripted obviously, that for the big confrontation scene, they pick one person who’s going to be the target of Taffer’s rage and they work out an outline of what Taffer is going to do and say to them beforehand.

That said, Bar Rescue was my show when I used to get high and stay up all night watching bullshit.
It's too blatantly scripted to even enjoy. It literally makes me feel retarded and ashamed if I watch it for more than 10 minutes. Professional wrestling is more real.

lowend73

Forum Clout
I knew a guy when I lived in San Diego that was "security" more or less for Taffer. He didn't go into specifics, but you can pretty much tell alot of this shit is scripted.

Those Gordon Ramsay ones as well. Made up shit and prop placement for views. It does make for good background noise when cleaning.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Here you can check by season which bars stayed open or closed. 47% success rate isn’t bad considering how awful some of the bars are. There’s one where the only food is sweet cereal because their son died or something like that. I can’t stand the show because it feels very put on. “SHUT IT DOWN!”

Kitchen Nightmares only had like a 20% success rate

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout

They've got Bar 702 listed as open on there still, even though in less than 6 months they changed the name back to Sand Dollar and through out all the shit from the show and went back to how it was.