• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Pam is a gullible idiot

Raymond

You will never see my penis

gp.PNG

Pat doesn't mention it for whatever reason but the cyberstalker with the fake account is also being sued as well as under criminal investigation.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
How is a person "gullible" for clicking a link that contains screenshots of Pat's hilariously embarrassing tweets and then finding it funny? It doesn't make any sense at all.

And what the fuck is a "fake account"? The majority of accounts on Twitter are anonymous. Not everybody is looking to become Twitter famous like you, you fat pathetic fuck.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
She clicks the link and first thing it talks about is his overuse of "child". Im sure she was sold right there. Nothing Pat can do to prevent her from seeing photos of him getting cucked and seeing what a baby he is. She knows for a fact what a sad sack of shit he is and none of his lies can stop that. He cant handle that she knows the truth about his fake internet persona and that everyone is laughing at him.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
She clicks the link and first thing it talks about is his overuse of "child". Im sure she was sold right there. Nothing Pat can do to prevent her from seeing photos of him getting cucked and seeing what a baby he is. She knows for a fact what a sad sack of shit he is and none of his lies can stop that. He cant handle that she knows the truth about his fake internet persona and that everyone is laughing at him.

It's exchanges like this that make me so glad we're still keeping this freak company. Without us, he'd be acting like a total cunt to strangers like this and constantly feeling like he has the upper hand. But now, one easy link and everyone knows the embarrassing truth about his life.

It's such beautiful karma for years of behaving like a hate filled little cunt to every stranger he encounters online.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Out of all the trolling, the method of dropping the KW or ED links when Patos is losing a argument and resorting to "childing" tweet after tweet, seems to really hurt piggys being
Because it is so well sourced. Pat can oink about kiwi farms all he wants, but Caverlock's KF post is so well written and is peppered with cited references, he has no comeback.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Out of all the trolling, the method of dropping the KW or ED links when Patos is losing a argument and resorting to "childing" tweet after tweet, seems to really hurt piggys being
Id imagine that having a "one stop shop" archive of almost all the lame shit you posted on the internet for the past 3+ years would make a compulsive liar a bit cranky.

McGowan6

What did you think today was going to be?
I suppose if I'd been cucked as hard as The Fat One was, I'd be a raging misogynist too. It's your own fault though, Fat. She sat on his lap and looked at you for a reaction. Your response was to put your arm around another man and sing a sea shanty or whatever faggotry you were up to that day. You failed to act like a male protector and provider. Then she felt Jon's python stir and it really was over for you.

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
I suppose if I'd been cucked as hard as The Fat One was, I'd be a raging misogynist too. It's your own fault though, Fat. She sat on his lap and looked at you for a reaction. Your response was to put your arm around another man and sing a sea shanty or whatever faggotry you were up to that day. You failed to act like a male protector and provider. Then she felt Jon's python stir and it really was over for you.
I'd like to think it was within four hours, but do we honestly know how long it was between that photo being taken and Ade taking Jon inside her honey cave?

McGowan6

What did you think today was going to be?
I'd like to think it was within four hours, but do we honestly know how long it was between that photo being taken and Ade taking Jon inside her honey cave?
It would be hilarious if it somehow came out that they were already deep into a passionate sexual affair at the time of the Lappening but I guess not. I suspect that the picture captured Fat's dynamite-in-the-mailbox-Butterfly-Effect moment. Fat, Ade, Jumbo Joint Jon, Annabel, the two Snyder boys, even Drinky. Everyone involved had their lives changed the second that angel-faced temptress got sick of being married to a closeted, inebriated failure and sat on a real man's lap.