• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pam and Tommy rules

It was decent. It's a bizarre story deserving of a TV show, plus it captured a particular time and place culturally that was worth exploring. Kinda nostalgic viewing.

Girl that played Pam was excellent, sexy as fuck. Meanwhile, the guy that played Tommy was merely okay, a bit cartoonish for my liking. Dice was Dice.

As much as he's a hateable anti-white neurotic Jew, Rogan was actually fine in this, though he still plays the same fucking character. No range whatsoever.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
It was decent. It's a bizarre story deserving of a TV show, plus it captured a particular time and place culturally that was worth exploring. Kinda nostalgic viewing.

Girl that played Pam was excellent, sexy as fuck. Meanwhile, the guy that played Tommy was merely okay, a bit cartoonish for my liking. Dice was Dice.

As much as he's a hateable anti-white neurotic Jew, Rogan was actually fine in this, though he still plays the same fucking character. No range whatsoever.
>Dice was Dice

He played himself in Blue Jasmine but he was a solid character.

G

Girl that played Pam was excellent, sexy as fuck.
She was great, especially when you consider she's English and actually looks like this
1666354404996.png

Don't know who looked at her and thought "yeah, she's right for Pamela Anderson" but she, and the make up people, nailed it.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers

Seth Rogans whole career can be summed in “I’m a Jew and I like smoking pot, did you get the reference I was smoking weed”

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Funniest and most entertaining show I've seen in a while.
Is it?
Usually hate Seth Rogen but he nails hapless loser in this.
Does he?
The actors who play Pam and Tommy are great too.
Are they?
Bonus cameo from Dice.
Riveting.
Know it's not new but just got round to seeing it
Did ya?
and it's a solid 7.5/10.
Is it?