Pajeet Hate Thread

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
e70108efcc33ebd5.jpg

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
I have a bunch of these in my neighborhood and besides the offensive odor they seem to be good friendly people who just want to run their stores
While they keep to themselves, and any born in America are typically decent friendly people, you mustn't work with recruiters or call center people or scammers.

Even in professional recruiting, they are awful to deal with, self-centered, and typically do not pay for work done.

But I don't have many problems with the old guys who are running their convenience stores.

Camel Clutch

Brotherman
the ones that own liquor stores around here don't seem to be very polite. I always say please and thank you and they don't even respond back. sometimes they will just be talking on the phone the whole time. I guess they are just rude in their culture. Doesn't really bother me since they are fast at least.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Even in professional recruiting, they are awful to deal with, self-centered, and typically do not pay for work done..
"Hello sir I've never spoken to before, kindly do the needful and send me resume references and salary requirements for job in different field 2000 miles away"

I want a LinkedIn auto responder for dothead recruiters that just tells them to show bobs and vagene.

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
Their food is pretty good but they are ugly as fuck and their accent is so annoying. Whenever I click on a YouTube tutorial for how to use some software package I immediately click back if I hear that annoying fucking accent.
I've met one hot Indian chick in real life.

Online years ago, there was another hot one -- Angela Devi, so I've seen two in my life. Here she is:

Angela Devi - ShesFreaky

I always wondered how she smelled -- like hotel lobby curry smell?