• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Ozzy Osbourne has covid

Riccardo Bosi

hates pedophiles and pedophile protectors
I never wish death on anyone who gets covid (because that's a shitty thing people on the far left do) but if he were to die, I would thoroughly enjoy Norton losing his shit about it, and hopefully a rascal will phone in and get him to rage 😂
I love Ozzy, but I'm going to tweet Jim the most vile shit about him after he's dead just to get under his wormy skin. Same goes for the KISS faggots.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
I love Ozzy, but I'm going to tweet Jim the most vile shit about him after he's dead just to get under his wormy skin.

163825136-d422e8e2-be21-45ef-926f-5492e28aee00.png

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
I honestly respect what a cunt Sharon Osborne is. You know what you’re dealing with in situations like that, there’s no ambiguity: she is there to make money and she will (goddamn it.)

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Good points and well made, but how would you feel if Jim Norton was among, if not at the top, of your most high-profile fans? If he waxed pedantic about how your Genesis is the best Genesis, and every other opinion is unworthy of consideration. I know it's a clumsy comparison, but here we are.
(No offense intended that I don't mention your other work, I'm not familiar. You come across as genuine, bit or no.)
For what it's worth, I like Ozzy too. Dio was a better singer and my favorite Sabbath vocalist, but Ozzy has a lovable goof charm to him.

God, I wish I got call-out notifications. I'm sorry for the late reply to this.

And it's alright, I don't expect most Americans to be familiar with my pre and post Genesis output - my friend/fan I speak of often being an exception.

Anyway, to answer your question, I'd be embarrassed if Norton verbally fellated me on a regular basis. That kind of fandom is very scary in my eyes. It's not... Healthy. Passion is one thing, I get passion for art, perhaps even an artist's output, but it's still about their art, not so much them. Fandom makes it too much about the person making the art instead of the art itself. I value the strangers who appreciate my work as an artist, not who value me without knowing who I am in my personal life.

... Say art again, stupid.