• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Ozzy Osbourne has covid

Stent

outcomes, not intent - mod wisdom
I don't know what Norton's stance is on covid vaccines, treatment, preventative measures etc but I'm assuming it is something utterly redundant and middle of the road. A real tough one if you will. I'd like it if Ozzy died so Jim could reevaluate his stance and decide that it is still a tough one.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Poor Ozzy. I hope he gets the peaceful release he deserves. Imagine if your most famous fans included Jim Norton...
@UnPRePared how would you feel?

Just seeing this. Wish I got notifications for call outs.

I like Ozzy. This may not be a popular opinion, but on every album of his I tend to like at least ONE song. His last one, the title track "Ordinary Man", I legit love that song (my brother Steve hated the whole album, but he can get fucked). The meaning behind it really spoke to me as an older man, and wanting to be remembered after you're gone.

I definitely don't wish Ozzy any ill will, though I don't hide my distaste for the kind of person his wife appears to be. His kids seem harmless, and Jack seems to have grown up a fair bit.

Plus he'll always be a legend to me for leaving Norton's birthday gifts in the studio. That was a god-tier move, and even gave Opie one of his funniest moments when he recorded it and made Jim acknowledge his own Fuck up.

Last edited:

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Care to elaborate?

She's a shark, pure and simple.

Management in our field is a necessary evil. You never find one that's full of moral integrity, but I'm happy to say that my team has proven to be rather good people. They're out there to make you money because it makes THEM money - but the worst ones make themselves money at your detriment, and that's what I feel Sharon has done to Ozzy for quite some time. "The Osbournes" was a living example of the kind of marketing I hate, and then the further whoring of that image.

I slam Tony Smith fairly often, but Sharon might be worse. You don't hear much bad about Tony in the industry - my issues are personal - but Sharon has her stories, public and private.

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Nice Pepe frog lips, stupid 🐸.

rhtr.png

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Just seeing this. Wish I got notifications for call outs.

I like Ozzy. This may not be a popular opinion, but on every album of his I tend to like at least ONE song. His last one, the title track "Ordinary Man", I legit love that song (my brother Steve hated the whole album, but he can get fucked). The meaning behind it really spoke to me as an older man, and wanting to be remembered after you're gone.

I definitely don't wish Ozzy any ill will, though I don't hide my distaste for the kind of person his wife appears to be. His kids seem harmless, and Jack seems to have grown up a fair bit.

Plus he'll always be a legend to me for leaving Norton's birthday gifts in the studio. That was a god-tier move, and even gave Opie one of his funniest moments when he recorded it and made Jim acknowledge his own Fuck up.
Good points and well made, but how would you feel if Jim Norton was among, if not at the top, of your most high-profile fans? If he waxed pedantic about how your Genesis is the best Genesis, and every other opinion is unworthy of consideration. I know it's a clumsy comparison, but here we are.
(No offense intended that I don't mention your other work, I'm not familiar. You come across as genuine, bit or no.)
For what it's worth, I like Ozzy too. Dio was a better singer and my favorite Sabbath vocalist, but Ozzy has a lovable goof charm to him.

She's a shark, pure and simple.

Management in our field is a necessary evil. You never find one that's full of moral integrity, but I'm happy to say that my team has proven to be rather good people. They're out there to make you money because it makes THEM money - but the worst ones make themselves money at your detriment, and that's what I feel Sharon has done to Ozzy for quite some time. "The Osbournes" was a living example of the kind of marketing I hate, and then the further whoring of that image.

I slam Tony Smith fairly often, but Sharon might be worse. You don't hear much bad about Tony in the industry - my issues are personal - but Sharon has her stories, public and private.
She's a vile old cunt. Anyone with eyes and ears can plainly see that Ozzy should have effectively retired a decade ago, at a minimum. He's been in obvious decline for years now, he should have pulled back and only done special events and one-off dates. But his wife just kept pushing him out there, milking the guy for every dime she could. So fuck her and her alligator tears.
Dio was a better singer and my favorite Sabbath vocalist, but Ozzy has a lovable goof charm to him.
That came later, though. Dio was obviously a "better singer" than Ozzy, anyone with ears can hear that. But Ozzy was perfect on those early Sabbath records, those albums don't sound like anything else, although many have tried to duplicate them. Ozzy was a lot like Joey Ramone, a true tortured soul, a misfit who didn't fit in anywhere else but was perfect in his band. Then he became a wacky joke, the rock and roll "crazy guy", with the antics and being all fucked up all the time. And that pig of a wife of his ran with that image and milked it for all it was worth, and turned the guy into a clown, cranking out a bunch of crap with no regard at all for his real legacy.