Owen Benjamin supposedly going on the GuntRetort tonight

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
We like a good trainwreck. With Ralphs drug addled antics and Owens meth+mental illness it could be fun. Also, the Owen Benjamin subreddit has been going after Cumia too because Owen called Gavin out to do the show about blowing Gavins “fed” bit on either Gunts or Groomias show.

Phish

Who is going on the what tonight?
Owen Benjamin (alt right schizo “off grid” grifter who stole $250,000 from his fans to build a community then just said “nevermind) and Ethan Ralph, a well known lolcow for having a gunt (pictured below) and hosting a podcast where people verbally fight. Youve gotta know the Gavin being raided by the feds live on air for any of this to make sense
a2143c26397d025bd0980f781e1dde1c.jpeg

G

Owen Benjamin (alt right schizo “off grid” grifter who stole $250,000 from his fans to build a community then just said “nevermind) and Ethan Ralph, a well known lolcow for having a gunt (pictured below) and hosting a podcast where people verbally fight. Youve gotta know the Gavin being raided by the feds live on air for any of this to make sense
Ralph also impregnated his barely legal 2/10 girlfriend and dropped the sex tape as an act of petty revenge.

G

And shoved his thumb up her ass and sniffed it and then sucked the shit off
Very true.

I give this a solid 75% chance of going off the rails in a big way, might lead to some succulent ribs.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Jesus Christ, I thought those were balls poking out from a pair of short-shorts or something. I almost wish it was balls for his stomach's sake, good lord.

Phish

Jesus Christ, I thought those were balls poking out from a pair of short-shorts or something. I almost wish it was balls for his stomach's sake, good lord.
How he EVER got a woman to get on all fours and lift his gunt up and place it on her back and put his turgid 3” penis in her will always blow my mind. Deeep into a mean cocaine/heroin addiction is the only reason i can picture.

G

We like a good trainwreck. With Ralphs drug addled antics and Owens meth+mental illness it could be fun. Also, the Owen Benjamin subreddit has been going after Cumia too because Owen called Gavin out to do the show about blowing Gavins “fed” bit on either Gunts or Groomias show.
[MEDIA=youtube]bxiVxWmBRbM[/MEDIA]