• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Owen Benjamin roasts Nana

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
7AB3B6E0-2B04-408F-8967-E9461C81E4FD.jpeg

I included this reply because of “Big Cum”

AEBD4553-D81F-4718-9050-6907549495F9.jpeg

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I love a good tard fight. This is going to cause Owen to spiral for weeks and weeks. We're going to get so many hilarious sound clips out of him. Once he finds all the proof of Ants homosexuality, Owen will be dishing out solid gold. Start sending him little info packets. Selfcutting girl, treetfort story, the shit about sexual abuse and Danni Golightly, Sue mothafuckin Lightening, etc. Theres enough material for Owen to make taking down Ant his next few months. It wont go anywhere, Cause Owen is a massive fucking retard himself. But it will bring the laughs.

G

I love a good tard fight. This is going to cause Owen to spiral for weeks and weeks. We're going to get so many hilarious sound clips out of him. Once he finds all the proof of Ants homosexuality, Owen will be dishing out solid gold. Start sending him little info packets. Selfcutting girl, treetfort story, the shit about sexual abuse and Danni Golightly, Sue mothafuckin Lightening, etc. Theres enough material for Owen to make taking down Ant his next few months. It wont go anywhere, Cause Owen is a massive fucking retard himself. But it will bring the laughs.
Yeah, if Owen doesn't let this go it could get funny.

And Flat Earth to Ant is like Black Crime Stats. He can't put it down. So they're like 2 positively charged morons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forum Clout
The fact that there are people who sincerely think that Owen is very smart scares me. He is literally like the average upper middle class artfag. The way that people talk about him is like he was a modern Mozart.
The fact that there are people who sincerely think that Nana is very smart scares me. He is literally like the average Long Island wop trash. The way that people talk about him is like he was a modern political philosopher and race realist.