• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Our work is not done yet apparently

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Pig still apparently thinks he's a somebody, a known quantity. I was starting to get bored of him again, but shit like this reminds why pig needs the light kept on him.

Screenshot_20211119-155233__01.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
His ego is beyond insane and delusional. He believes all of twitter (which to him is the world) knows he is the smartest person ever. That’s how he sees himself and believes he is a very famous person. Self proclaimed public figure and “political firebrand” yet gets paid zero for his political pundit thoughts. Don’t forget he claims he is recognized all over for his tweets.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
His ego is beyond insane and delusional. He believes all of twitter (which to him is the world) knows he is the smartest person ever. That’s how he sees himself and believes he is a very famous person. Self proclaimed public figure and “political firebrand” yet gets paid zero for his political pundit thoughts. Don’t forget he claims he is recognized all over for his tweets.
He probably bought himself a #1 Dad coffee mug for fathers day

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
“Random people in Milwaukee stop me on the streets to thank me for my tweets, child.” He actually said something along these lines.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Pig thinks people should know who is. What arrogance. You are a nobody pat. If anyone knows who you are, they are laughing at you.

No one here had ever heard of him. We stumbled on him while bored, and he couldn't help but pull his "someone with 10000x more followers than you" shtick. He'd still be a nobody to everyone here had he just blocked without trying to sneak that arrogant jab in.

Last edited:

Username

Forum Clout
What’s his point in asking that? If the guy responded yea i do, your Pat Tomlinson you write so called sci-fi and abandoned your daughter. Why should I think you watched the trial and your legal opinions matter. I know who you are your an unemployed, uneducated former insurance salesman who doesn’t know the difference between ecliptic and eclectic who got his wife and kid stolen.

Never mind anyone who knows Pat knows all he does is watch tv from his couch.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Now pat is doing the bit where " Dont invite family members over for the holiday that think kyle is innocent" bit

I want to put everyone in that thread in a cage and light them on fire- ISIS style. What a bunch of worthless faggots. They're the true dangerous ones who are too arrogant and stupid to see it.

People wonder how Hitler or Stalin/Mao became so powerful- look no further than the supposed progressives/liberals in that thread. Not a single independent thought or critical thought among the lot. They're all statists- especially when their guy is in power.