• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Our stalkers again. Having a totally normal Tuesday night.

FFWBTdad

Forum Clout
Pattypepperoni2.jpg

I hope he asks me to illustrate the cover of his cook book

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Joe Rogan, I was texting this pig-man.... yeah he's fat but he might be a hybrid Joe Rogan, I can hardly spell you know I'm no geneticist Joe Rogan but I figured out his tactics Joe Rogan and he always answers whatever I send. Lemme show you now Joe Rogan. Yeah its a long nonsense paragraph about the brothas farting in his wife's vagina, Joe Rogan. And he just answered Joe Rogan.

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
The whole long text format makes it hard to say what you need too. He stops answering if I break into 3-4 texts. This one was the result of other back and forth exchanges. This fucker posts so many of my texts I should get a co-writing credit on his twitter page.
You've studied and observed him the way Jane Goodall did with the chimps. You know him better than he knows himself. Soon you'll be living in the half house feeding he and Nikki bananas and picking flies out of their hair.

G

I fucking hate these twitter types. They're not people.

The Russians and Monsanto have joined with Qanon to harass a fat man from Milwaukee! Their main party line is that everyone else is a conspiracy theorist.
Spot on, they think, right wing guys like me think Tucker Carlson and Alex Jones are prophets, when in fact I know they're just occasionally useful idiots, who sprout nonsense 3/4's of the time. Meanwhile they hang on Biden's readings and fumbling's of speeches by deranged nitwits that want tranny story time to be part of the grade school curriculum.