• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Our Rick threads have been devolving quickly, gentlemen.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Seems like lately a thread will start about Rick, then turn into debates, circle jerking, or talking about some 90’s broads. Faggotry. Let’s keep that shit to off topic. Fat Rick is king here. We’re gettin fawkin lost tobehonestwitya wit ya. I’m guilty of it. I too need to be better. Pat is fat.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
When I was like 13 I posted on this messageboard and they had a hot chick draft. There was a big thread and you had to announce your pick with pictures of the babe, then once you drafted her you were the only one allowed to use her in your avatar. I'm fairly confident I picked Jessica Alba with a mid-round selection and felt like I got a steal.

20+ years and one lost virginity later, you fellas might need to bring back the hot chick draft.

Forum Clout
Let me tell ya a couple of three things: Forget harassing Opie, forget Little Jimmy who goes over to Scandinavia for a tranny and never comes back, forget Brother Joe trolling.

New Pat Posters have no respect for this thing. They’ve never been deplatformed from Reddit, not really. Here are guys who step over the O and A show to grab the big target, Pat.

It makes me sick.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Let me tell ya a couple of three things: Forget harassing Opie, forget Little Jimmy who goes over to Scandinavia for a tranny and never comes back, forget Brother Joe trolling.

New Pat Posters have no respect for this thing. They’ve never been deplatformed from Reddit, not really. Here are guys who step over the O and A show to grab the big target, Pat.

It makes me sick.
We were fawkin victimized

Forum Clout
When I was like 13 I posted on this messageboard and they had a hot chick draft. There was a big thread and you had to announce your pick with pictures of the babe, then once you drafted her you were the only one allowed to use her in your avatar. I'm fairly confident I picked Jessica Alba with a mid-round selection and felt like I got a steal.

20+ years and one lost virginity later, you fellas might need to bring back the hot chick draft.
I would have tried to draft Jessica Simpson. She was probably a top 3 pick back then. You could probably get her in like the 4th or 5th round these days.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout

It makes me sick.
Calm down PlayfulScamp, you know the wine makes you emotional.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Seems like lately a thread will start about Rick, then turn into debates, circle jerking, or talking about some 90’s broads. Faggotry. Let’s keep that shit to off topic. Fat Rick is king here. We’re gettin fawkin lost tobehonestwitya wit ya. I’m guilty of it. I too need to be better. Pat is fat.
There's a lull in Pat news right now. Not to compare this thing we do to war, but we're biding our time like soldiers in a trench playing cards, smoking fags and looking at Lucy Lawless's taytays.

When duty calls, we'll be on the front line. A band of brothermen.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
When duty calls, we'll be on the front line. A band of brothermen.
16t5ow.jpg