Our Cow Will Be Leaving Us Soon

Need know name sea cow ship
Someone here said it was probably Princess Cruise Line (PCL) based on the itinerary but I did call their booking department and there was no listing for a Joe or JosepH Cumia. Many of the shows/acts that the booker said were on that cruise were more like brand name shows/bands so maybe Cumia doesn't make the cut to be mentioned.

I think a better avenue would be to call the talent booking department to see if he is on there.

Wa4892

Please don't blow this up. I can't wait to see how JOE fucks it up himself.

He's going to be expecting the rock star treatment even though he's going to be in the smallest cabin shitting in a toilet that is essentially a bucket. He will spend his days, again, walking around this boat like he's the actual Edge. His coworkers will lose patience in around 2 weeks and complain. Management will have to figure out how to keep him busy during the day so he doesn't make the crew nuts. He will be mopping floors by day and playing guitar at night.

Let him fuck this up on his own.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
What ship is it?

7ZC6ljz.png

nRBwwSE.png

s6Y7k4E.png
wait til he experiences how The Help on a cruise get treated....

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
wait til he experiences how The Help on a cruise get treated....
I never tire of reading his litany of complaints about the people who are foolish enough to book him.

Hey, asshole. No manager in his right mind is going to make special accommodations for the old hagfriend of the performer while their regular customers get whatever tables they’re given. Not that there’s ever any competition to be close to you. Bitching nonstop is your brand at this point. No wonder you’re relegated to fruit stands and now have to leave the country just to get booked. I wish you were physically fit enough to do a swan dive onto the lower deck.