• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Original blueprints

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
Screenshot_2023-09-24-22-57-25-82_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg

Screenshot_2023-09-24-22-58-33-66_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg
Screenshot_2023-09-24-23-00-24-24_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
The whole exchange adds to it. He was correcTing a fan.

Also you FAT FUCK, at best that’s a schematic, not a blueprint.

View attachment 154030
That exchange was so bizarre I didn't even want to include it.

'You described that thing you created so poorly I imagined it differently to how you sketched it with crayons. I disregarded the cover art.'

'No, fuckface. The cover art is accurate dispite the elements of my thinly disguised fetish being reduced to an acceptable level.'

Last edited:

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
That exchange was so bizarre I didn't even want to include it.

'You described that thing you created so poorly I imagined it differently to how you sketched it with crayons. I disregarded the cover art.'

'No, fuckface. The cover art is accurate dispite the elements my thinly disguised fetish being reduced to an acceptable level.'
Haha I was definitely not trying to be critical. I get why you focused on the mega spaceship blueprints.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
"Such as?"
What a condescending, arrogant piece of possum shit. "Sure, I'm glad you're excited about my work, what would you like to know?" Not our Pat. He's deigning to come down from on high to mingle with the commoners, blessing his dozen of fans with his presence, so hurry up and ask your question, peasant, Pat needs to get back to giving us his scintillating commentary on the new episode of Asoka.
Fuckin fat asshole. Fat, too.

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
Haha I was definitely not trying to be critical. I get why you focused on the mega spaceship blueprints.
No offense taken.

I'm pretty sure Patrick suspects Moon is a stlaker and he's somehow being setup for a joke. Or maybe I just like the idea of Pat being suspicious about someone who actually bought one of his books and has questions. Either way he's a hypersensitive insecure former author who's overweight.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
The whole exchange adds to it. He was correcTing a fan.

Also you FAT FUCK, at best that’s a schematic, not a blueprint.

View attachment 154030
It really makes me laugh that interactions between him and people who have read his books happen at most twice a year (because, yknow, being an author is his actual full time job).

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
HH.05572-det-scaled.jpg

Blueprints were yet another amazing technology invented by White men, and they were blue because of Prussian blue. They're obsolete now, and what Pat did is a drawing, and that book art wasn't rendered directly from his drawing, but more importantly a grown man drew an imaginary spaceship that he wrote a poorly-selling story about. Sad