• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Orgasms for father

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
I want to write a movie called orgasms for father. And I would like you guys, my best friends, to help me write it.

I have a really high fever rn. When that shit goes down I’ll explain what it’s about and what I’ve got so far. I was texting one of my friends and freestyled the entire movie. It could never be made but I would love to bring it here and have my real friends contribute to it. (I have a shit ton of friends in real life but they’re black and spics so they have no talent)

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Can I be the lead, brother.

imageedit_21_9981723103.jpg

Wild

I love media!
I want to write a movie called orgasms for father. And I would like you guys, my best friends, to help me write it.

I have a really high fever rn. When that shit goes down I’ll explain what it’s about and what I’ve got so far. I was texting one of my friends and freestyled the entire movie. It could never be made but I would love to bring it here and have my real friends contribute to it. (I have a shit ton of friends in real life but they’re black and spics so they have no talent)
Give me a fucking break already.

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle

I only glanced at the avatar at first and assumed this was a bam post