Opster still getting those cliccksss in

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
IMG_2180.jpeg

Ladynyahh

Human garbage
Fawwwk imagine if the opester gets some heat from this and he gets picked up by some hot shit pawdcast. The gen Z crowd (who like Pete Davidson I assume) will be like who is this older chad, I've got to hear more of him, and the opester is rolling in cash again. Back on the fawkin top because he always wins in the end while Jim is in a domestic partnership with a man and Anthony is a old gay alcoholic who lives with his beard.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
It's so weird to think that Pete Davidson used to be a regular on Opie Radio.
Fawwwk imagine if the opester gets some heat from this and he gets picked up by some hot shit pawdcast. The gen Z crowd (who like Pete Davidson I assume) will be like who is this older chad, I've got to hear more of him, and the opester is rolling in cash again. Back on the fawkin top because he always wins in the end while Jim is in a domestic partnership with a man and Anthony is a old gay alcoholic who lives with his beard.
I've said this before but I would love for Opie to be a judge on one of those televised talent shows that gets big and he gets his image rehabilitated. Him eclipsing Jim and Ant would be one of the funniest things to happen.