Opie’s streams have a certain dignity to them.

Out of sheer curiosity I peeked in on of GH’s hangs with the brothamen, filmed on his beachfront property.

He started by saying his wife and kids were out shopping so he decided to hop on a livestream and have a beer.

He’s just a retired rich old man with a wife and kids who indulges a hobby of his every now and then. Has a beer by the beach with the 12 people who listened to WNEW in 2001 and still care to tune in now.

He’s not drunk out his gourd ranting about race mixing or carting along a decaying show on a decaying platform (satellite radio).

Who’da thunk the least funny guy on the show would be the most well-adjusted after the show ended? Oh, right - anyone capable of critical thought.

The Opester Left It Alone ™.

I super chatted him to ask about the tumult between Toucher and Rich (Boston sports show) who essentially hate each other now but still do the show together. I was aiming for some sort of insightful response about working in radio with someone you hate but he literally told me he didn’t fawking care about them at all and doesn’t keep tabs on the “Buffalo radio market.”

TLDR: I’m a huge faggot and am now $5 lighter

His last video he's ranting about Erock. Another recent one about Roland. He's bitter and hasn't moved on.
It would be hilarious if Opie started a diatribe against Erock, Roland or some other loser from the old show, get all wound up, then suddenly stop and say something to the effect of "oh wait, I am a millionaire with a house on the beach and you're just Erock/Roland/etc., nevermind... moving on."

FingerofGod

I super chatted him to ask about the tumult between Toucher and Rich (Boston sports show) who essentially hate each other now but still do the show together. I was aiming for some sort of insightful response about working in radio with someone you hate but he literally told me he didn’t fawking care about them at all and doesn’t keep tabs on the “Buffalo radio market.”

TLDR: I’m a huge faggot and am now $5 lighter
The Destroyer claims yet another victim!
:brothaman_lg:

FingerofGod

I can see why people say he doesn’t have dignity based on his behavior in the videos but to me his dignity comes from the fact that he keeps his personal life vury private, especially compared to nana and worm. I think if your life is actually going well you don’t feel as much of a need to tell people since you’re busy enjoying it.