• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opies newest co host

Forum Clout
I just don't understand where this odd energy comes from. ALL IN WITDUH BROTHAMAN but even at his worse on O&A, he wasn't doing this. Like once AntH got axed it seemed like he felt like he needed to adopt the weird "Tiktoker energy" for everything he did, and the "calm cool collected Opester" was just dead and gone. That entire persona he built was just dropped entirely.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
I just don't understand where this odd energy comes from. ALL IN WITDUH BROTHAMAN but even at his worse on O&A, he wasn't doing this. Like once AntH got axed it seemed like he felt like he needed to adopt the weird "Tiktoker energy" for everything he did, and the "calm cool collected Opester" was just dead and gone. That entire persona he built was just dropped entirely.
So you're telling me that this isn't comedy gold?

Nice try with the hate though.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Isn't that guy the professional stand up or actor or whatever it was who Opie paid to be in that restaurant video with him and Ruiz that time? This one...

Opie is such a weird guy. Obviously not as despicable as the other two but still, incredibly weird. Let it go already. The show ended a decade ago. You'll never be as relevant as you once were.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
Isn't that guy the professional stand up or actor or whatever it was who Opie paid to be in that restaurant video with him and Ruiz that time? This one...

Opie is such a weird guy. Obviously not as despicable as the other two but still, incredibly weird. Let it go already. The show ended a decade ago. You'll never be as relevant as you once were.

Damn good memory

The Talking Dead

Forum Clout
I take back everything positive I’ve ever said about him.

He hides behind "I'm just doing this for a goof/my own entertainment" but he's absolutely desperate to be relevant still. He's tried everything to accomplish that since the show ended but nothing works.

It's why I guarantee an o&a reunion will happen in 2024. His need to still feel important will absolutely override any contempt he has for nana or moral qualms about working with a known pedophile/racist/woman beater.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
He hides behind "I'm just doing this for a goof/my own entertainment" but he's absolutely desperate to be relevant still. He's tried everything to accomplish that since the show ended but nothing works.

It's why I guarantee an o&a reunion will happen in 2024. His need to still feel important will absolutely override any contempt he has for nana or moral qualms about working with a known pedophile/racist/woman beater.
Right, he was always desperate for the next new trend. Fawkin viral videos. He was probably planking on Vine 6 months too late.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout

You’re grasping at straws here. I don’t buy that making a stupid tiktok video in his bed is him trying to stay relevant. He’s addicted to the internet like many people are these days and he’s just trying to pass the time.

The Talking Dead

Forum Clout
You’re grasping at straws here. I don’t buy that making a stupid tiktok video in his bed is him trying to stay relevant. He’s addicted to the internet like many people are these days and he’s just trying to pass the time.

Perhaps you're right. Seems weird for him to still be putting out so much stuff online though, especially on platforms like TikTok. I don't really get what enjoyment he gets out of streaming for 50 people, most of whom are just trying to get him riled up about whatever thing Anthony or Jimmy have said or done lately. If I was in his position I'd just retire and enjoy the easy life instead of the constant livestreaming. To each his own though.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Perhaps you're right. Seems weird for him to still be putting out so much stuff online though, especially on platforms like TikTok. I don't really get what enjoyment he gets out of streaming for 50 people, most of whom are just trying to get him riled up about whatever thing Anthony or Jimmy have said or done lately. If I was in his position I'd just retire and enjoy the easy life instead of the constant livestreaming. To each his own though.
I truly believe that Opie is so delusional that he thinks if he stays in the "limelight" long enough something will happen. We are talking about a guy who had an inflated sense of self-worth his entire career.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I truly believe that Opie is so delusional that he thinks if he stays in the "limelight" long enough something will happen. We are talking about a guy who had an inflated sense of self-worth his entire career.
I listen to his livestreams quite a bit and he was saying how he might actually have to start doing other people’s podcasts to promote his podcast.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I think making videos is his way of living the “easy life”. Even when the show was still on he was constantly making videos in his free time.