Opie was the only 1 from A.F.R.O. who wasn't an addict

DMAN

NYC Mayor
You forgot about Yimmy

I didn't forget about him, I wrote a whole paragaph about how I wasn't even going to mention him and realized how redundant it was, I at that point deduced it would be redundant to mention the Addicted To Attention faggot at all.

I wouldn't say purely a victim of genetics because he never really changed his lifestyle or the way he ate.

Fez stuck to a good diet for a while and dropped weight (2010?)... He looked great (for him.)

img}

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
No. But he definitely is addicted to roids and PEDs. And is obsessed with bizarre unhealthy fad diets as well.
He's definitely been saucin the HGH hard. He had a fairly boyish look for most of his life and within a coupla years he turned into a fat-headed bald orc. When I first started hearing about his podcast I was shocked to discover that he was the Fear Factor guy.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
He never mention it himself but one of the retards he was always with said Rogan smokes cigarettes like crazy
Back in the day or is he still doing it? It'd be kinda weird with him making such a big deal about quitting caffeine, sugar and carbs for him to be puffing death sticks inbetween.