• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Opie was the boss, Norton and Cumia his disgruntled employees

DMAN

New York City
The funny thing about being the boss? You're not there to make friends. This is business. And sometimes, the boss has to do something that's not always the 'nicest' thing.

The Ronnie B vs. Colin Flaherty event would not have gone down like that if Opie were in the room. You know that.

In many ways, Opie was the 'Howard' of the show... Anthony especially for the first few years was simply his 'Robin.' A people-pleasing, chuckle right along, tag-along whipping boy reacting to the hosts antics.... Opie's laugh track and glorified song parody stunt boy, essentially. Anthony was basically a Wack Packer at first... he earned his seat by doing these voices that sound just like the real people.

Anthony Cumia who doesn't even have a high school education, and Jim Norton, another dropout who took naps in the writer's office at Tough Crowd (wonder why that got cancelled?) They may not have been model employees, but they served their purpose well under Opie's executive guidance.

Side note: Do you understand how fucking stupid you have to be to accidentally text your boss a msg obviously calling him a cunt? The show should have ended right there in 2012, but Opie was charitable and humored his fuckup of an employee.

Who'm I kidding? I'm angry at Anthony for getting himself fired... I love Opie & Anthony, I am a PEST who is willing to give his life to get Opie & Anthony to reunite. I am also willing to encourage the mentally unstable to commit suicide - in the name of Opie & Anthony, as successfully done many times before (Steve Carelisi, Richard Jeni, et al.) O&A always win in the end. Kill yourself if you disagree or if you are an Opie Hater. (aka Fan In Denial)

Know what's even worse? He wasn't "The Boss", in that AntH was 50% of the operation and just didn't want to be. Brothaman was in charge by default, and being subordinate to '"the cunt" was still a more comfortable position for the unapologetically masculine male because the alternative was maybe a stern conversation that he couldn't bail out of halfway through with a 50 year old tv reference.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
You’re spot on. Opie was the Howard of the show. He took the responsibility of delivering a complete and high quality show every single day. At the time, it was easy to say that Nana was the draw because he was funnier but we now know that’s objectively incorrect.

Nana has proven he is incapable of delivering a full and complete radio show. He was funny and that was basically it. He fails at everything else and it’s bad to the point that he has fallen into obscurity.

He cannot manage employees (Geno got his jaw broken), drive a successful business model (immediately used a paywall), retain talent (LoS left, Dave Landau left), create/maintain a loyal fan base (his subreddit is dead), step in when the show is heading off the rails (Colin Flaherty vs. Ronnie), and the list goes on and on.

He doesn’t even act like he cares. He’s incompetent at best, and completely terrified at worst. The only reason Nana had any success at all was because Opie took on the leadership role. He knew Nana was inept and talentless outside of his movie references and Dice impressions.

Nana tried to find his next Opie, but managed to fuck that up to by deciding to go with Keith the Cop and now Erock. He wouldn’t know what competence looked like if it slapped him in the face.

Go drink another Bud Light and wait patiently for your death, you ugly, incompetent ghoul.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
I know there is sarcasm here but the truth is, these 3 guys separate all suck dick and are a bore. There's magic only when they are together, you can still lose Jim and still have a great radio show. But you have to have these 2 dopes together, with some production to have anything listenable again. It won't ever happen though because they are all too butt hurt to give in and be the first to start patching things up. I know opie back in the day opie visited the studio, but if i remember it was when Anthony was out and Keith was there.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
He refused to take responsibility when he was doing the opposite.
Definitely true, he was mailing it in by the end too. The fact is they need each other if they ever want to a shot at success again but it’ll never happen.

Nana’s history and platform is too toxic and he is drinking himself to death.

Opie is too rich and seems to be happier just doing his solo shows as a hobby.

Sniff

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
“The Boss” got fired for an even lesser violation than Cumia ranting on Twitter. You’re never “The Boss” when someone else is signing your paychecks. Those idiots could have probably made another 50 mill a piece if they had the sense or balls to leave SiriusXM and start a podcasting network with guys like Burr, Rogan and Kevin Smith.

“The Boss” got fired for an even lesser violation than Cumia ranting on Twitter. You’re never “The Boss” when someone else is signing your paychecks. Those idiots could have probably made another 50 mill a piece if they had the sense or balls to leave SiriusXM and start a podcasting network with guys like Burr, Rogan and Kevin Smith.
He was certainly the boss of the trio. It was just that that amounted to being the most intelligent downie.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I’m not sure I’d describe filming an employee on the toilet as a “lesser violation.”

Easily $50M if they owned the content rights to the Rogan catalog. It’s a shame couldn’t figure out the logistics of getting podcast equipment into the city.

I’m not sure I’d describe filming an employee on the toilet as a “lesser violation.”

Easily $50M if they owned the content rights to the Rogan catalog. It’s a shame couldn’t figure out the logistics of getting podcast equipment into the city.
It’s gotta sting that they’ve been far surpassed by Rogan, especially since hasn’t been doing it since he was 18 and he gave O&A some credit for inspiring “the hang” type of show.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
The funny thing about being the boss? You're not there to make friends. This is business. And sometimes, the boss has to do something that's not always the 'nicest' thing.

The Ronnie B vs. Colin Flaherty event would not have gone down like that if Opie were in the room. You know that.

In many ways, Opie was the 'Howard' of the show... Anthony especially for the first few years was simply his 'Robin.' A people-pleasing, chuckle right along, tag-along whipping boy reacting to the hosts antics.... Opie's laugh track and glorified song parody stunt boy, essentially. Anthony was basically a Wack Packer at first... he earned his seat by doing these voices that sound just like the real people.

Anthony Cumia who doesn't even have a high school education, and Jim Norton, another dropout who took naps in the writer's office at Tough Crowd (wonder why that got cancelled?) They may not have been model employees, but they served their purpose well under Opie's executive guidance.

Side note: Do you understand how fucking stupid you have to be to accidentally text your boss a msg obviously calling him a cunt? The show should have ended right there in 2012, but Opie was charitable and humored his fuckup of an employee.

Who'm I kidding? I'm angry at Anthony for getting himself fired... I love Opie & Anthony, I am a PEST who is willing to give his life to get Opie & Anthony to reunite. I am also willing to encourage the mentally unstable to commit suicide - in the name of Opie & Anthony, as successfully done many times before (Steve Carelisi, Richard Jeni, et al.) O&A always win in the end. Kill yourself if you disagree or if you are an Opie Hater. (aka Fan In Denial)
Are ya?

Nana has proven he is incapable of delivering a full and complete radio show. He was funny and that was basically it. He fails at everything else and it’s bad to the point that he has fallen into obscurity.
Nana is a born second-banana, a radio shock-jock sidekick, an "and". He has no idea how to host a "show" and, incredibly, he's actually gotten worse at it after all these years. Squirming, fidgeting, tittering, parroting, he's utterly lost.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Nana is a born second-banana, a radio shock-jock sidekick, an "and". He has no idea how to host a "show" and, incredibly, he's actually gotten worse at it after all these years. Squirming, fidgeting, tittering, parroting, he's utterly lost.
And the only reason you even know he’s a squirming, nervous, anxious wreck of a manlet in a GTA 4 tshirt is because he insists on having a visual element so he can pretend he’s on Fox News.

All of the political pundits wear designer suits and run a comb through their hair, Nana. Fuck, even Patrick S Tomlinson knows enough to wear a cheap jacket when he goes on that science show.

And still he wonders why he gets no respect.