• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

OPIE VS. ANTHONY

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Opie
- Outmuscled a family of 29 kids, with 17 older brothers.
- Has never had a gay experience of any kind.
- Went to college to pursue a higher education.
- Took action, and had a vision almost immediately, by running his college radio station.
- Later paid his dues across the state as a radio intern.
- Eventually worked his way up to making a living introducing records and holding Offensive Song Parody Contests.
- Opie kept his show simple. Reading dedications, queuing up carts, running the board. He had a hands-on technical experience and a core knowledge of the thought process behind presenting radio, but he tried to be dark and devious.
- He hand-picked the talent and promoted them as part of his vision, and directed the tone of the show in realtime.
- Pays respects to the dead with class, unless it's his abusive grandmother who is placed firmly on The Pay No Mind List.
- Doesn't take naps... Turns his phone off completely and gets a full 9 hours of Opie's Shut-Eye.
- Was fired in hilarious fashion to pwn Fat Roland.
- Looks back on what he did fondly, but defends himself when questioned.

...whereas...

Anthony
- Cried like a pussy when his trashy parents fought.
- Wore mommy's shoes.
- Dropped out of high school.
- Fired from family businesses by his very own relatives (for being a Sleeping, Napping Nigger.)
- Had a failed, loser day job doing awful shitty manual labor for pennies... NOT a career.
- Was in major credit card debt due to spending like an ignorant Nigger.
- Admits to putting on his girlfriend's panties "fudda goof"
- Preys on children for sexual gratification.
- Plucked from obscurity because he had a door-mat "go with the flow" beta B-type personality for Opie to mold.
- His one talent was making silly noises and copying voices like a parrot.
- Showed up late to work, Cracked open beers while working.
- Never attended meetings of any kind.
- Falling asleep on-air like the Sleeping, Napping Nigger he was.
- Called off work after a date the night before. (And likely wanted to keep the Fellas from work guessing!!! "He's so straight!")
- Fired on his day off after tattling on himself.
- Ignored his dying mother.
- Continues to let his daddy Keith The Cop do the dishes in the kitchen, while Keith's wife does the laundry down the hall, while Anthony sleeps in bed upstairs like a teenaged Sleeping, Napping Nigger.
- Is constantly doing "Tell All" videos where he bashes the only guy who ever believed in him, and "admits" that he was actually LYING this whole time, to play along with Opie's lies... So even in Anthony's own BEST CASE SCENARIO fantasy, he is at the very least a Double Liar and admitting to lying at least once. He would genuinely tell you if he wasn't, dude.

...and just for funsies, funsters...

Stupid Jim Norton
- Sucked dick all his life.
- Dropped out of high school.
- Bullied by perfectly normal people accidentally, just by virtue of how incompatible with society he was/is.
- Preys on drunk children for sexual gratification... and to prove to his male peers that he is not purely gay. Just Visiting.
- Ignores his parents on major holidays even when they beg him to allow them to give him gifts.
- Was given his big break as a writer on Comedy Central by his sponsor Colin Quinn, which Stupid Norton made the most of by... napping in the office like a Sleeping, Napping Nigger.
- Was gifted the third wheel position by Opie, who bargained with mgmt to get him raises and keep him employed.
- Has turned his back on Dice, Colin, Opie, Louis CK, and everyone else who has ever given him the time of day.
- Continues to earn a pity paycheck from a company that likely forgot that he is still under their employment. No no, I was told that I would not have to move my studio again because, I just had to move my studio, and, the last time I had to move, they said, that I would not have to move again, and I could set the building on fire...
- Had a very "Yes, Sir" attitude toward Opie until Opie was no longer around, which suddenly triggered Tough Guy Norton who bashes the only guy that believed in him.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Putting marshmallows up your anus and dropping them on the lawn of a rival fraternity to "own them" is faggot behavior. Can't let Opie get away with that one.

It's called higher education. Do you want to start talking about what people are noticing around this place??? Leave it alone. I can bring up some shit. The Opie Virus is spreading.... And it's going to make you SICK

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
One of them married his brother's sloppy seconds to prove to the drunks at the bar he wasn't a fag
And he didn't even have sex on his wedding night. Instead he cried himself to sleep.
His first lay was also previously fucked by his brother and father
His first lay was technically Treefort Richard or the Mexican behind the bush. And the only reason his father pushed that girl onto him was because he suspected his son was a faggot. For playing with dolls and wearing mommy's shoes.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
Called off work after a date the night before. (And likely wanted to keep the Fellas from work guessing!!! "He's so straight!")
I re-listened to that last night, and it's brilliant how Colin and Opie right away say he sounds like a faggot. Tony won the lottery but END OF THA DAY.. he's still just a pissy-eyed poofter, with two heart attacks lol. Sad!

Forum Clout
Add humility to Opie's plus account. I don't think he ever mentioned his Alena-sized hog on the show.

20231123_174922.jpg

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Even back in the WAAF Real Rock TV days the Opester suspected Anthony was playing for the pink team. Remembah the ski trip where he wondered aloud if Anthony was gay (and then says "Cook my omelette") and walked into the room Anthony was sleeping in with that mystery person? It's a shame that years later we're only able to put together that Anthony is indeed a homosexual.
I re-listened to that last night, and it's brilliant how Colin and Opie right away say he sounds like a faggot. Tony won the lottery but END OF THA DAY.. he's still just a pissy-eyed poofter, with two heart attacks lol. Sad!