• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie: "Stop bringing up O&A, Anthony or Jim. I'm done with that. Leave it alone." Also Opie:

Screenshot_20220509_222310_com.vanced.android.youtube~3.jpg

Nice reinventing yourself, stupid.

Didn't knew reinventing meant getting a botched facelift, having an atrocious career and clinging on to the past. Just open a window and jump already. Going out that way is more dignified than this feeble attempt of continuing this shit is.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220509_221855_com.vanced.android.youtube~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20220509_221855_com.vanced.android.youtube~2.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20220509_222328.jpg
    IMG_20220509_222328.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20220509_222328.jpg
    IMG_20220509_222328.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

DieNortonDie

View attachment 40356

Nice reinventing yourself, stupid.

Didn't knew reinventing meant getting a botched facelift, having an atrocious career and clinging on to the past. Just open a window and jump already. Going out that way is more dignified than this feeble attempt of continuing this shit is.
Remember when he made fun of Scott Shannon’s face? Remember when he would say “why didn’t you get my joke?” Remember when he would go to callers to point out a bad joke he would tell that everyone ignored? Remember how he alienated every single friend he had?

If only the opester had a disgusting sexual fetish or was a fucking alcoholic retard. Then we’d actually hate him as much as we should. But he’s someone who can only truly be hated by those who meet him.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Remember when he made fun of Scott Shannon’s face? Remember when he would say “why didn’t you get my joke?” Remember when he would go to callers to point out a bad joke he would tell that everyone ignored? Remember how he alienated every single friend he had?

If only the opester had a disgusting sexual fetish or was a fucking alcoholic retard. Then we’d actually hate him as much as we should. But he’s someone who can only truly be hated by those who meet him.
Naw, I’ve never met the cunt but I despise him for stamping on the funny because he contributed fuck and all

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
SiriusXM should send a takedown notice to YouTube. Opine is uploaded content he doesn’t own the right to. Fawning hilarious if his YouTube gets suspended for it.

He always called out people for doing the same shit he did. He’d bitch at Lady Di for interrupting, Bobo for trampling, and pretty much anyone who killed funny the same way he did. Fuck Opie. Hopefully someday soon, he comes home to find Lynsi (nice name spelling, stupid) consensually fucking a pack of niggers, and runs crying out the nearest window to plummet to his death