• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie says OnA would have made fun of Nor-tone for marrying anyone (male or female)

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I don't think they would of, when opie got married no one cared, not even nana and he's very anti-marriage
As Bonnie said it’s not true but they also made fun of the wedding itself with Brother Weeze bombing. But also consider that no one was surprised Opie got married because everyone figured that would happen. Norton getting married, no less to a literal man, is an absolute shock. Even though he said he wanted to do it no one thought he actually would.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Patrice would have lost his shit and broken his balls for at least a full show
I’m not saying this as a “I want to do this so i’ll say Patrice would do it” but Patrice probably would have went further than breaking balls. Like genuinely questioning how Norton has deluded himself into believing he has a wife, and how she isn’t a parasite sucking his bank account.

If Jim married a tranny during O&A there would have been at least one day dedicated to it and lingering jokes from then on. I still haven't seen any of the O&A crowd/comics make any jokes about this.
I think its two things. The first is that we live in a society where the obvious jokes would be unacceptable. And i think the second is that all of Jims friend pity him so much they don’t have the balls to bring up their reservations about Nikki. Just leave it at “whatever, if he’s happy everythings fine” because trying to convince your friend marrying a trans foreign prostitute half your age isn’t the best idea wouldn’t go down well. Ant talked about this with his own marriage. How after the divorce starts is when all the friends come to you talking about what a bitch she was. “Couldn’t you say that before I fucking married her?!”

Forum Clout
I think its two things. The first is that we live in a society where the obvious jokes would be unacceptable. And i think the second is that all of Jims friend pity him so much they don’t have the balls to bring up their reservations about Nikki. Just leave it at “whatever, if he’s happy everythings fine” because trying to convince your friend marrying a trans foreign prostitute half your age isn’t the best idea wouldn’t go down well. Ant talked about this with his own marriage. How after the divorce starts is when all the friends come to you talking about what a bitch she was. “Couldn’t you say that before I fucking married her?!”
It's one thing to not make the obvious lazy jokes about it, but again, for like someone like Diceman in Jim's Instagram comments to be like HAPPY COUPLE!!!!! I'M OVA QUEER NOW is ridiculous. No jokes at all? From anybody? Quinn made a joke about Jim looking silly but conveniently avoided mocking Nikki being a tranny/a tranny Jim basically bribed to marry him.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
It's one thing to not make the obvious lazy jokes about it, but again, for like someone like Diceman in Jim's Instagram comments to be like HAPPY COUPLE!!!!! I'M OVA QUEER NOW is ridiculous. No jokes at all? From anybody? Quinn made a joke about Jim looking silly but conveniently avoided mocking Nikki being a tranny/a tranny Jim basically bribed to marry him.
Again I think the first thing is that all of these guys are afraid. Even the lightest ribbing that’s not personal in anyway they don’t want to be misconstrued as transphobic or offensive to Jim and his marriage. The second is that none of them are shocked, or straight enough, to say “Wow he married a man?!?!” Vos is gay. Bobby is gay. Colin got blown by trannies. Literally none of them have any moral authority to call Norton a faggot.

Forum Clout
Again I think the first thing is that all of these guys are afraid. Even the lightest ribbing that’s not personal in anyway they don’t want to be misconstrued as transphobic or offensive to Jim and his marriage. The second is that none of them are shocked, or straight enough, to say “Wow he married a man?!?!” Vos is gay. Bobby is gay. Colin got blown by trannies. Literally none of them have any moral authority to call Norton a faggot.
That's what I really hate most about everything now; most people who made jokes about race or sex before the mid-2010s weren't truly bigoted. They're just jokes and they're funny. It really is that simple. Bad race/sex jokes bombed on their own merits; now even the good ones are seen as bad.

Anyway I'm wrong to think it's bad we're about a decade into everybody being scared to be a real person because of what some fucking Chris-chan derivative freak might say to their employer, or something. That makes me "reactionary" or whatever gay PhD term leftists use.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
How's straight marriage going? How's that whole polycule shit going? Over 50 percent of straight people under thirty are fine with open relationship marriages according to polls now. You're just as "degenerate" as any sodomite at this point.
I'm in a monogamous, normal marriage so I don't know who the "you" you're whining about is but it's not me. Arguing that 50% of people are retarded so marriage doesn't have a real definition is really big-brained, though. Polygamy isn't a valid marriage either. See how easy that is?

Forum Clout
I'm in a monogamous, normal marriage so I don't know who the "you" you're whining about is but it's not me. Arguing that 50% of people are retarded so marriage doesn't have a real definition is really big-brained, though. Polygamy isn't a valid marriage either. See how easy that is?
You were the one whining about fags getting married and implying they're degenerate when most straight people are just as disgusting at this point. It's not the 1980s anymore. Tinder exists, it's the straight Grindr and it's just as gross.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
You were the one whining about fags getting married and implying they're degenerate when most straight people are just as disgusting at this point. It's not the 1980s anymore. Tinder exists, it's the straight Grindr and it's just as gross.
I'm not whining. They're not married, lol.

Again, pointing at other people who are immoral and aren't actually married isn't an argument. You're just appealing to retards, likely because you identify with them.