Opie pretends he's into sports, folds under questioning

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
I've noticed he did this a lot, he tries to mimic what normal men are into to fit in. Here he says he's mad because his jets lost last night, like he's a big fan. Jim asks him what happened, how did they lose, opie replies 'they lost', jim goes "no, how", opie "the thing didn't happen" then just repeats the score and it gets awkward, Jim clearly knows he's not a sports fan and did it on purpose, Ant feeling the awkwardness pipes in with some funny voices. God opie was such a fraud.

G

Theres a jocktober that takes place in San Jose and it always sticks out to me when Sam says “this show is in San Jose” Opie out of nowhere goes “FUCK THE SHARKS” (NHL team). It was such a “YEAH SPORTS” moment

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Theres a jocktober that takes place in San Jose and it always sticks out to me when Sam says “this show is in San Jose” Opie out of nowhere goes “FUCK THE SHARKS” (NHL team). It was such a “YEAH SPORTS” moment
Not only that, Opie is an Islanders fan. Back in the 2000s those two teams probably played each other once per year and never in the playoffs.