Opie masterfully crabs in the bucket @ his former colleagues. Claims "we are all failures"

He’s an entitled and lazy fatso. Despite having worked for and on major shows, brought nothing to the table in terms of talent or drive. I hate Sam as much as anyone, but the ugly and talentless troon had an insatiable appetite for air time and put his time in.
My favorite post-O&A memory is when, right after Opie was fired, Erik "Fat Tits" Nagel went on the Bennington Show and told him that he had been promoted to "running the channel that I used to be on." Nagel was so proud of what his new "Operations Director" label and of course Ron fake-congratulated him.

A few days later, Erik was let go from the company.

My favorite post-O&A memory is when, right after Opie was fired, Erik "Fat Tits" Nagel went on the Bennington Show and told him that he had been promoted to "running the channel that I used to be on." Nagel was so proud of what his new "Operations Director" label and of course Ron fake-congratulated him.

Ha ha holee shit! Thanks for linking this. What a fat fucking clueless loser.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Sam only got a job because he was willing to do bitch work for little to no pay for years on end. He could afford doing this because his loaded parents bought him a brand new jeep and everything else he needed to be a suitable young employee. Without transportation or affording a local residence, he is a net zero for any company.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️

I thought he made it longer than a few days. That fucking sucks.

haha that smug nagel kid