• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie looks like he lives in his car.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
Right, Jimmy stayed because of the money. End of. SiriusXM pays more than Compound Media.

He was and still is lazy. Always on the phone (I looked, and can't find CQ calling him out).

Sam is shit. But at least he tries to do a show.

This is their final 3 years. Sam better start saving.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
Right, Jimmy stayed because of the money. End of. SiriusXM pays more than Compound Media.

He was and still is lazy. Always on the phone (I looked, and can't find CQ calling him out).

Sam is shit. But at least he tries to do a show.

This is their final 3 years. Sam better start saving.
If anything Sam is worse if he prepared, who the fuck else is still talking about some day time reality show

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
If anything Sam is worse if he prepared, who the fuck else is still talking about some day time reality show
He is still trying to make content for the show. The worm doesn't want to do anything, except get paid. And he is the draw.

Jim will get his comeuppance. Even their dumb fans that listen to this shit show call out Jim.

I tell you what, both O&A admitted winging it. Through the last years.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
He is still trying to make content for the show. The worm doesn't want to do anything, except get paid. And he is the draw.

Jim will get his comeuppance. Even their dumb fans that listen to this shit show call out Jim.

I tell you what, both O&A admitted winging it. Through the last years.
Jim's been Todd Pettengilling it for years now. Sam tries to bounce lines off of him but the nematode barely responds. They often get Travis or some other staffer to play third mic when talking about the topic of the day, that's how desperate they are.

It's shocking they haven't been axed yet. It just goes to show that SXM will air anyone if they're willing to work for peanuts.

G

I read somewhere that Kanye wants homeless people to wear his new clothing line. Opie can finally become a model!