• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie is happy to be rid of the worm

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Opie has no friends. His wife doesn't want him in the house.
So he spends hours on the beach yammering like a lunatic into his cell phone.
Friends? The fawkin destroyer needs no one. He has been at this since he was 18 in Geneseo. It's always the fawkin haters who have something to say. Wheres your radio show that you were fired from and then podcast you were also fired from because all your cohosts died. Yeah that's what I effin thought *burp*

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
62894o.jpg

As if you would want Norton's friendship. Yeah, I wanna be around someone who couldn't drink even one Bikini-Tini.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I've been re-listening to the Opie vs Jimmy fights. Opie is a faggot, there is no two ways about it. "I really fawking needed you that day", while he was weeping on air like a bitch and almost cried again talking about how Jimmy let him down.
Yet Norton takes loads on his face from viking prostitutes and Anthony was fed by Sue Lightning. And Norton was blowing kids at age five. And Anthony was getting blown by Treefort Richard as a teenager. Opie just being a whiny faggot sadly makes him the most masculine person on O&A. The bar unfortunately is not that high for the O&A crew.

Keep in mind that Norton once cried on the air when he heard Roger Ebert talking like a robot. And actually had to leave the room. And Anthony was notorious for crying in front of his father as the "pissy eyed faggot". These guys were all so emotional.

G

Yet Norton takes loads on his face from viking prostitutes and Anthony was fed by Sue Lightning. And Norton was blowing kids at age five. And Anthony was getting blown by Treefort Richard as a teenager. Opie just being a whiny faggot sadly makes him the most masculine person on O&A. The bar unfortunately is not that high for the O&A crew.

Keep in mind that Norton once cried on the air when he heard Roger Ebert talking like a robot. And actually had to leave the room. And Anthony was notorious for crying in front of his father as the "pissy eyed faggot". These guys were all so emotional.
Well, according to tha destroyer, there was that one time a burglar in the middle of a B&E thought a sleeping Opie was some blonde woman and was going to rape him...

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
I've been re-listening to the Opie vs Jimmy fights. Opie is a faggot, there is no two ways about it. "I really fawking needed you that day", while he was weeping on air like a bitch and almost cried again talking about how Jimmy let him down.
re listen to the shows before the fight

its non stop passive digs at opie, real woman shit to poke at a dude till he blows up then go “why are you over reacting”

Last edited: