Opie bashes ugly women and Trannies in 1 video

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I wish I had seen the light earlier, but it did take the old subreddit to show how much in the right Opie was.

So, they have Nopie clips on YT. How about one with no Anth? Anything with Burr, Patrice, etc would be even better without the Kurd.

That would really get the ball washers in an uproar.

Theres at least 1 channel that does NoNorton playlists. Lol, I would like to see a NoNANA Series. Lord knows there's plenty to choose from where Auntie called off.

stillreal2medammit

Fuck you Steve
The best no Nana show is probably the one with Jay Mohr and Ron Bennington if we are talking about later shows.
The few times Opie made me really laugh was they were talking to some broad caller and they found her myspace I think? So just out of the blue he lets out a weird high pitched "Ahh!" scream because she looked what I can only assume was the average female listener of the show.

It's almost this exact scream

lowend73

never caught lackin
I wish I had the autistic level of concentration to make a NoNana show. Its it hard to remove him completely from the show?

Would totally be down. Would name the account onaforums.net.

Think of the hatred!

Lets do this y'all, golden opportunity.

ISO__JOE

I wish I had the autistic level of concentration to make a NoNana show. Its it hard to remove him completely from the show?

Would totally be down. Would name the account onaforums.net.

Think of the hatred!

Lets do this y'all, golden opportunity.

I don’t think it would be that hard under normal circumstances but this effeminate arab was always a cackling hen trying to make norton look good with courtesy laughs