• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie & Anthony Origins

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Post some little known trivia about our favorite radio hosts.
Obvious ones (like "Jim Norton raped a drunk underage girl on November 24, 2004") ARE welcome

3d-Anarchy-Symbol-90836.gif
- The term "Ribs" is derived from Opie's line of the day one morning, while reading a WorldStarHipHop comment he picked out of thousands. Anthony didn't show up to work this day, I like to refer to these very special episodes as "NoNANAs"

- The term "civilian" used by comedians to arrogantly refer to non-comics was a misunderstanding. Kurt Metzger and Patrice were unintelligent barely literal fools who couldn't think of the phrase "private citizen." Luis J Gomez, another illiterate retard, has mistakenly carried on the tradition of this gaffe. The only other answer is all podcast comics are military propagandists slipping up.

- Brother Joe was initially tapped to serve as third mic for O&A at WBAB. Anthony cut Joe's balls off behind his back as the show ran off to Boston. This is why Anthony honored the ridiculous childhood pact. One night of drinking, being nigger rich, he calls up Joe, crying, apologizing. Telling him "anything you want, Joe." Imagine being a sugar daddy for your older little brother.

- Jim "plied her with liquor" Jeffries may not believe in the right to bear arms, but he does believe in the right to hair plugs. The faggot he is. Jeffries once quizzed Anthony "individually placed" Cumia about his freshly harvested artistic folicles, clearly considering it for himself, but never actually admitting it. It's almost as bad as using Just For Men on your facial hair and eyebrows like Brother Joe Cumia does. A lady never tells!

- Star Wars franchise key player Bill Burr was in-studio when Jim Norton confessed to dragging a drunk little 19 year old girl into an office closet by her throat and hair, pulling her little pants down to her ankles, and raping her without a condom at his place of work.
Burr raised no objections to this story, and merely "what do I know" his way through the appearance. I can understand if Ralphie Mae was off in another corner and didn't see what Norton was up to. But here his "friend" Norton recounts the crime with no remorse while rubbing himself, and star of stage and screen Bill Burr chuckles along. Must be nice to have $$$.

Please use the official O&A pest bullet point .gif, or your Fact holds no water here. You ever think about water? Just really think about it?

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
- Anthony Cumia has never not taken the sloppy seconds, nor has he not been cucked in his intimate relationships. His wife Jennifer fucked his brother Joe first. Anthony first met long-term girlfriend Mellinda during a show where she gave a blowjob to staff member Spaz to save a lobster from being killed, earning her the title 'Lobster Girl'. Melissa Stetten cheated on Nana by making out with (or maybe even fucking) Red Eye cast member Andy Levy.

THE D

Forum Clout
- Anthony Cumia has never not taken the sloppy seconds, nor has he not been cucked in his intimate relationships. His wife Jennifer fucked his brother Joe first. Anthony first met long-term girlfriend Mellinda during a show where she gave a blowjob to staff member Spaz to save a lobster from being killed, earning her the title 'Lobster Girl'. Melissa Stetten cheated on Nana by making out with (or maybe even fucking) Red Eye cast member Andy Levy.
Lmao, Was not aware that gremlin looking man lifted that whore off him. Did Anthony stay with her even afterwards?

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Lmao, Was not aware that gremlin looking man lifted that whore off him. Did Anthony stay with her even afterwards?
I don't remember whether that's what ended it, or if she spilled the beans later. I can't even blame her: if you're with some old loser and he's passed out in the movie theatre and he left you in the jacuzzi with some rich Jew... your options for keeping your dignity aren't exactly wide open at that point.

Snake

Forum Clout
Nana clinically died of a Xanax heartattack around when XM started. He continues to get scripts from Doctor Steve, having them filled in a pharmacy in Jersey.

Bovine and Dawn are on a stipend every year from their middle sibling under the company "Half-Life Entertainment" in the amount of roughly $60,000 per year.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I thought “ ribs” was a reference to jocktober when, I forget where, the DJ kept saying he couldn’t laugh harder or he’d break a rib or some type of variation. Misguided and a fool I’ve been.

Jim Norton had stated a few times that Chip is Marion in a couple of her appearances. This is apparent when you know how Marion talks and fights back. Retard ghoul ball washers decided chip is opie so Jim say he’s based off opie because now it was ok to betray his friend. Since he wasn’t making him anymore money for signed kiss and Ozzy memorabilia.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
Didn’t His Highness and Gene Simmons cuck Nana when it came to Jill Nicollini too?

Snake

Forum Clout
Nana and Jimmy raped multiple unconscious women in the McBasement.

Nana was associated for a few years with a known child sodomite Jeffrey "Kurt Love" Hollander, who did a stint in prison over it for raping a little girl. He would bring young girls around for the count, including Bobo's sister, who he finger banged on the couch with another unknown girl. One could assume, Worm was in on this too as Dovid had stated I believe through Keith, that him and Nana fucked some underage ugly girl in the basement purely because she was underage.

Keith admitted that Nana raped a girl in Cleveland.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
3d-anarchy-symbol-90836-gif.838
Back in the old O&A days, Anthony talked about how he had a vibrating egg that was sent as a promo to the radio station at his house on his table and had some guy over to do some plumbing work and they saw it. Fast forward to about a decade later and Melissa says that Nana likes to put vibrating eggs in his ass.

We are such hens.

Snake

Forum Clout
Is there a link or archive to this?
Dovid dumped a lot of this inside shit onto the Reddit. I have no reason to doubt any of this as Nana knew about it and never went after him for defamation, he even dared him in phone calls. The short of it was, when they did their Cleveland show, he had some girl that was incredibly drunk and from what I remember Keith told Dovid that she couldn't fight him off.

I don't know any of this was archived, the oral history of rape and child sodomy of Wopula.

THE D

Forum Clout
3d-anarchy-symbol-90836-gif.838
Back in the old O&A days, Anthony talked about how he had a vibrating egg that was sent as a promo to the radio station at his house on his table and had some guy over to do some plumbing work and they saw it. Fast forward to about a decade later and Melissa says that Nana likes to put vibrating eggs in his ass.

We are such hens.
I completely forgot about that. He brought the sex toy home...

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Dovid dumped a lot of this inside shit onto the Reddit. I have no reason to doubt any of this as Nana knew about it and never went after him for defamation, he even dared him in phone calls. The short of it was, when they did their Cleveland show, he had some girl that was incredibly drunk and from what I remember Keith told Dovid that she couldn't fight him off.

I don't know any of this was archived, the oral history of rape and child sodomy of Wopula.
Haha Keith is such a piece of shit