Opie & Anthony Listening Thread 12/31/21

P

potatopeeler63

(nana supposed to zoom but came in anyways with a negative test keith got him)

Where we at wit the ball droppin?
we gonna watch dat?

NOOOOO! I’ll go out of my waay not to watch it. You know how much fucking traffic that’s going to create? All the rubes from the flyovers come and say LOOK ITS A TREE! LOOK A BUILDING
we get it stupid, go milk a cow.

yea but jim we got da wives and shit who like watchin dat fawkin stuff.. feel our pain hehehehe

NOT ME MOTHERFUCKER! Im gonna be sitting in the jacuzzi at the compound getting my DICK SUCKED because i went through hell with that fucking BITCH in the divorce and I DESERVE it.

jim? You gonna be doin da same ting?

yea, if by jacuzzi you mean massage table and by cock sucked you mean me doing the sucking, sure ope.

*HAHAHAHAHA HOLEEE SHIT. Desk slap*

OH KAY so we got da edward norton foning in after da break, hes a friend of da show and he’s gonna promote his new film, and den we got mark norman comin in at 8, vurrry funny guy

Aaaaaaaaaand roland went to some pizza place yesterday… “ehhhhh gimme da pizza a paisan, o vafancooll , just like my mudda”
so he’s gonna talk about thaaaat.
is that denny in the hallway?

DEEENNAAAAY!!

hes fucking horrible. Nice herman munster haircut, stupid.

*sam scurries in*

Ahhh, young samuel. Get on mic.

soo I was told that denny had to make a little visit to HR last week teehehehehehe

N64 Cube

Patrick S. Tomlinson staring in “Pig Nips Galore”
I wish they had talked more about the LOLsuit, though it was pretty funny that they never even called Patrick by name. Just "that fat guy", or as Anthony said the first time, "that fat disgusting pig".
I started listening halfway through the conversation. Thought they were talking about Erock. Quickly realized my mistake, Figured it out they were talking about Pat. I felt SO dumb!