• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Opie: "Anthony had me...Bamboozled, he's a racist!"

There is absolutely no way the O&A show, or anything like it, could survive in the Me Too/Cancel culture era.

Rogan does an interview show. And three of Opie, Nana, and the Worm were absolutely horrible horrible interviewers.

Opie has no personality at all. Anthony only knows 50 year old TV, shitty video games, and racist boomer politics. And fuck Jimmy is into shitty 70's metal and getting shit on by tranny hookers.

The only way their "interviews" were remotely interesting was when they were shitting on someone. And you can't do that anymore.

There is absolutely no way the O&A show, or anything like it, could survive in the Me Too/Cancel culture era.

Rogan does an interview show. And three of Opie, Nana, and the Worm were absolutely horrible horrible interviewers.

Opie has no personality at all. Anthony only knows 50 year old TV, shitty video games, and racist boomer politics. And fuck Jimmy is into shitty 70's metal and getting shit on by tranny hookers.

The only way their "interviews" were remotely interesting was when they were shitting on someone. And you can't do that anymore.
It'd be hilarious and terrific comedy fodder, but an O&A reunion show would be an epic disaster. They would have to either pretend they were happy with the "I don't even know why I was mad in the first place, old pal" routine, or they'd have to "hash out" their differences, and that would almost certainly go very poorly.

G

I thought Opie on rogain was pretty good. Pretty, pretty, pretty good.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
qdjyu39yew4z.png

DieNortonDie

Opie was constantly steering the conversation to race talk whenever Patrice was in studio. He knew if he mentioned Obama he could play Candy Crush for three hours while two niggers screamed at each other about race.
Opie would literally take the callers who would kickstart Anthony’s race rants. At any time he could have steered the ship away from rants but he didn’t.

The worst part of post Trayvon O&A were those rants. And he would go to the same five faggots every time.

DickShawNitrate

Fuck..Can you say Fuck
Opie would literally take the callers who would kickstart Anthony’s race rants. At any time he could have steered the ship away from rants but he didn’t.

The worst part of post Trayvon O&A were those rants. And he would go to the same five faggots every time.
A black twizzler would have started a bigot racist rant from that phony piece of shit.

Riccardo Bosi

hates pedophiles and pedophile protectors

So so so the cause of Anthony's race rants on the show was... not Anthony. Didn't see that one coming.