• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie & Anthony - Earliest Lady Di & Marion Calls? [1999.03.16]

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Jesus she sounds completely different than she did even in 2001, but that’s 100% her. Always pretty amazing how hard her life fell apart. In 1999 she had a job, custody of her kid, and wasn’t a chronic alcoholic. It literally took 5 years for her to lose all of that AND become homeless. Even MORE shocking, after hitting that rock bottom she managed to stick around for another 12 years before having her brain destroyed.

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
Forum Clout
One thing I’ve always wondered regarding the first part of the Lady Di saga, basically up until 2006. OnA it seems stopped taking her calls back in late 2006. But when did she officially stop calling? I have a real hard time believing someone so stupid and addicted to the show as she was to alcohol would catch the hint she was not wanted, and even if she did, would she really care? And yet when she called in mid 2013, they seemed genuinely surprised she was calling, meaning she hadn’t been for a while. So when did she stop? @BenDovid, any insight?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
One thing I’ve always wondered regarding the first part of the Lady Di saga, basically up until 2006. OnA it seems stopped taking her calls back in late 2006. But when did she officially stop calling? I have a real hard time believing someone so stupid and addicted to the show as she was to alcohol would catch the hint she was not wanted, and even if she did, would she really care? And yet when she called in mid 2013, they seemed genuinely surprised she was calling, meaning she hadn’t been for a while. So when did she stop? @BenDovid, any insight?

I remember Opie wanting to move on from the old guard (WNEW people, Frenchy, Big Kev, etc.). Patti was fun for a bit but they took a break from her for a while too. Same with Di. I wasn't there for her return so I dunno what changed his mind.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I remember Opie wanting to move on from the old guard (WNEW people, Frenchy, Big Kev, etc.). Patti was fun for a bit but they took a break from her for a while too. Same with Di. I wasn't there for her return so I dunno what changed his mind.
The Jew is correct here. Opie tried to change the show a bit and didn’t have the retards on as much. Sam was responsible for a lot of the retard shit I’m pretty sure, but Di is the only one I can say for sure (and I’m 90% sure Sandy Kane). He picked up Lady Di’s phone call (she had been calling in to listen to the show I guess? Maybe Dovid can elaborate more on how that works) on his faggot show and it piqued everyone’s interest so Opie brought her back.

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
Forum Clout
I know she called into the aftershow with Sam and Erock, Sam never having previously dealt with her before. She called the main show the next day, but Opie was absent. All seemed surprised she was calling, which tells me she hadn’t tried to call in for some time. Yet she acted like no time had passed. I’m just curious as to when she stopped trying to call the show, since I know it wasn’t when they declared her, Marion and others “Dead to the Show”.