opie and kevin brennan go live

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
49 minutes: When Nana got fired, Sam ran to Opie's house and asked him to fire Jim.
Back when the O&J split was happening Opie went on air and explained “his guys” came to him explaining Sam was shit talking him, and the Opster couldn’t believe it because of how loyal Sam was to him. But low and behold, it turned out to be true. (He also told the story relayed here about Sam wanting Norton gone.)

Sams response was to be slimey and say “I’ve had nothing but good things to say about him. I know who did this, there’s a SPECIFIC GUY (who i wont name) who is getting into Opies head (for some reason) and convincing him all these people are his enemies (for some reason!)” It was strongly implied that was supposed to be Erock but I think in reality Sam was describing himself. I have no doubt that little fucking chimp was telling lies to the Opster and doing the DIVIDE AND CONQUER to get his own fucking show. No doubt giggling about how evil he was being in the process.

It makes my blood boil but I know the lord is on Opies side and is going to smite these heathens with horse rabies and ass AIDS.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Even amongst the cartoonishly ugly O&A staff, Sam stood out as a genetic abomination.

I remember the story of Sam befriending this guy, convinced him they were best friends, just so he could fuck his girl (who he later went on to marry)

he would joke with her how he is just hanging out with him to get to her

how did opie and anthony hear that and not go, oh this guys a legit sociopath

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
IMG_1576.jpeg

Even as a young child he looked like Fred Leuchter

Stent

my little babies are gone
I remember the story of Sam befriending this guy, convinced him they were best friends, just so he could fuck his girl (who he later went on to marry)

he would joke with her how he is just hanging out with him to get to her

how did opie and anthony hear that and not go, oh this guys a legit sociopath
If Sam was allowed to grow to his natural proportions of a bizarrely elongated 4'11" rodent, he definitely would be a criminal and it'd probably something weirdly sexual. He should've been a mugshot in the papers that O&A laughed at.

As it is, a woman who fucked Sam Roberts would be so drastically lowered in value it would be an actual crime to allow it to happen in the first place.

medium wyzzz

If Sam was allowed to grow to his natural proportions of a bizarrely elongated 4'11" rodent, he definitely would be a criminal and it'd probably something weirdly sexual.
yeah, pedophilia.
And not like the 16, 17, kinda Moralfaggish Anthony type pedophilia…
Full on buttsex with a 10 year old type pedophilia.