• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

OPEN LETTER to Warren from the PFG community

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
Hi champ

So your mom... I know your mom is maybe going to be killed, right? But but but... but that's what Sam is kinda acting-alluding to... It's obviously a rough thing to grow up with. Is it going to be something that is ruled tit cancer and is then going to be declared a murder later? There is going to be some sort of a ... ahhh... something I guess not... ehhh... how I'm going to say this... it isn't going to... it's going to be changed what they think happened?

Yours, PFG

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
I will say this about Warren G, his millionaire uncle has no heir, if he dies his fortune goes to the closest family, and that would be Dawn Cumia

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
o46WteT.jpg

Grown up warren

Forum Clout
Dear Warren,

I don’t really mess with you too much here because you seem like a sweet albeit sheltered kid. In the past I may have referred to you as a lesbian, a faggot, or an FTM trans, but that’s ok right? I mean either of those things are cool to be nowadays in school.

In fact, if you are getting bullied just say you’re one or the other and you’ll have magic protection. Plus people will refer to you as Brave.

Now speaking of Brave, shits about to get real with Mom. She’ll be ok. Brest cancer is usually eliminated once they chop off her breasts. I know what you’re going through. Me and the entire folks at PFG/ONA and Danforo are sad those lovely milk bags are going into the bin Tuesday.

But the worst is yet to come for you young Warren. Your mom is going to become insufferable. She’s going to drag you to Walk for the cure type nonsense and promote “awareness” as if we all aren’t aware of it enough already.

She’s going to become the pink ribbon cancer lady. You might want to look into making some friends ASAP so you can get out of the house.

As for Uncle Anthony, stop letting him
naybe kiss you and introducing “egg play.”