• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Oopsie doodles

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
1700822229671.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
What a loser! Sorry. That was out of line. The fuck is the matter with me?

Incidentally, how was your Thanksgiving, Flyin’ Brian?
It was great! Lots of food and nobody brought up dumb politics because that’s how normal people celebrate thanksgiving. I say that because I saw this awful post from the Biden / Harris social media
IMG_1745.jpeg

Not only is this cringe but its just awful - “hey! Wanna get in fights with family over stupid politics and ruin thanksgiving? Here’s how!”

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
It was great! Lots of food and nobody brought up dumb politics because that’s how normal people celebrate thanksgiving. I say that because I saw this awful post from the Biden / Harris social media
View attachment 166935
Not only is this cringe but its just awful - “hey! Wanna get in fights with family over stupid politics and ruin thanksgiving? Here’s how!”
So basically the guide is "Anything they say, just disagree but give no actual facts to back it up?"

CQ Beans

Forum Clout
View attachment 166935
That’s what it’s all about. Food, family and just being thankful for what you’ve got. Seriously, I got two paragraphs through and called it quits.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
View attachment 166935
The first two paragraphs on the economy and border security is some insane gaslighting.

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
I also don’t remember the polls saying Biden would never be president. I do remember the polls in 2016 that said Trump would never be president, but not Biden.
He was not doing great early on during the dem primaries. Everyone was ready to hand the party over to the new generation. Then they had the debates and everyone realized Bootygedge, Booker, and Kamala were retarded and Pocahontas was even less likeable than Hillary who had just lost. In order to prevent Sanders from winning they rallied the whole party around Joe.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
View attachment 166935
Ever have to defend the left but cant think for yourself! Use our handy-dandy cheat sheet to make DNC talking points your own!