• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Oopsie Doodles

Oogie Farts 1488

🏠420 Friendly + Nigger Farts Welcome💨
Looks like I'm going to jail for felony tweet reporting. its been fun you guys but we went too far this time, and were all totally in big trouble
Screenshot_20210727-143948_Chrome.jpg

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Don’t forget, Suicide Demands are a Felony according to Pat.

He really is the most hypocritical pigman to ever walk the face of this earth.

There's also multiple tweets of him using a certain other word some years back (Take a lil look in the private forum to see what I'm talking about) that I guarantee he would call people out for using now. So goddamn funny to me that this phoney little cancel culture shithead can't escape his own past - something he delights in happening to other people.

OOOOOOPSIE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODLES!!! :image_9251::image_9251::image_9251:

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child
He really is the most hypocritical pigman to ever walk the face of this earth.

There's also multiple tweets of him using a certain other word some years back (Take a lil look in the private forum to see what I'm talking about) that I guarantee he would call people out for using now. So goddamn funny to me that this phoney little cancel culture shithead can't escape his own past - something he delights in happening to other people.

OOOOOOPSIE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODLES!!! :image_9251::image_9251::image_9251:
Can you DM me links to the tweets from the private forum so I can report? Thank you.