OOPSIE DOODLES!! 🤣🤣🤣 [Patrick's most famous tweet got plagiarized]

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He spent all weekend arguing in that thread. This is what he lives for.

1652669557684.png

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
How have you faggots not bombed this asshole into being PERMANENTLY SUSPENDED by now? I can’t get back on Twitter for technical reasons (translation: I’m gay) and all he does is spew violent hatred. Are we faggolas now? I think we’re faggolas now.
He has tranny immunity there is nothing he can do to get banned.

RobertMewler

How have you faggots not bombed this asshole into being PERMANENTLY SUSPENDED by now? I can’t get back on Twitter for technical reasons (translation: I’m gay) and all he does is spew violent hatred. Are we faggolas now? I think we’re faggolas now.
We've tried. Weren't you here the day he got suspended three times in 24 hours? He got unsuspended no doubt thanks to some faggot over there who is his point of contact. Fucking thing sucks!

G

We've tried. Weren't you here the day he got suspended three times in 24 hours? He got unsuspended no doubt thanks to some faggot over there who is his point of contact. Fucking thing sucks!
Then we’ll do it live! I kinda hate and love that Irish asshat. It’s hard to dislike a white racist asshole like O’Reilly but he manages to make everyone hate him. Admirable in a gay faggoty way. And once I saw a blimp.

No, in addition to my undiagnosed autism and intention on being constantly ossified I must have missed that.

So I guess it’s a lost cause. He’s basically the Joker in The Dark Knight and we are destined to do this forever. Except the clown prince of crime had actual knowledge of firearms, wasn’t a pedophile enabler and didn’t abandon his daughter.

Fin

G

P
He has tranny immunity there is nothing he can do to get banned.
Tell me more about your innocent insight into this community (wink wink). But seriously folksh Bailey Jay seems to be a good egg led astray by a melon headed wannabe hermaphrodite. So maybe that’s our in?

The fact that none of ya’ll have weaponized his tweet calling out the black community for transphobia leads me to believe that this autistic horde is slumming it on the fat man. For shame.

I also once walked into my cousin changing between bathing suits and regular clothes and realized that getting a hard on can be a shameful experience.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
That's a really good point I never thought about Patso's abortion thought experiment: if you saved the kid over 1000 embryos, that doesn't mean it was otherwise moral to destroy those embryos on purpose. The only difference with not saving the kid from a fire is that he's more cognizant than the embryos.

Also the kid will experience the existential terror of dying and extreme pain as he burns alive. The embryos will not experience any of that. They’re still life and I’m still saving the kid. There’s no “gotcha!” in this scenario. I hope Patrick dies.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Simply if you save the child, that doesent make you pro choice. Pat believes that because that’s the logical answer it means it’s the one that’s righteous and Liberal.

If I save the embryos that doesent make me pro life either. Technically leaving the breathing leaving child to burn would be an abortion. So Pat has answered incorrectly, technically.

BTW I work in the healthcare field and I don’t know a single adult in fertility treatment that’s took their 5 year old with them to a place where men jerk off. Pat always wants kids around where adult men are fondling their penises. Bad/sick guy if you ask me.

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
What’s sad is it’s true. To him that is the greatest achievement in his life. For a brief moment he was popular and had a blue check like all the cool kids. He’s still mentally that loser teenager that wanted to be popular in high school. He’s never moved past that which is why he’s obsessed with twitter, on twitter he can create an echo chamber where he is the smartest and coolest person ever.
He's broken.