OOPSIE DOODLES!! 🤣🤣🤣 [Patrick's most famous tweet got plagiarized]

JewishNigger

‎
2ybjkl.PNG

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
‎
‎
Pat inadvertently revealing how disingenuous he is. Doesn’t care about furthering the pro-choice debate that he claims to be passionate about, just wants his credit.
That is all it ever has been about. Trying to get a viral tweet. Covid masks, vaxx,abortion,ukraine,anti trump. Its all i hopes to get twitter attention so he can try to monetize it.

lol does he think he came up with this concept?

I would say he probably learned it in high school, but you know....
It's not even that it's a repackaged trolley problem, he stole the specific scenario that comprised the crowning achievement of his life - its called the "burning fertility clinic" problem, and we were able to find a bunch of examples of prior art in the ~2005-2010 era (this is almost certainly where he stole it from) and it could ultimately be traced back to some obscure academic journal from 1988 or so.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
‎
‎
What a pathetic faggot asking for credit. He really thinks he came up with the entire concept of the trolley problem + abortion faggotry. He might have a Chernobyl level meltdown if that guy goes viral.
That is really what is telling. Pat knows he took the idea from an older article yet he is trying to gate keep it like its his original thought.

BudDickman

‎
‎
The fact it’s a difficult moral dilemma simply reinforces the fact an unborn baby is still a life. It’s like when they say “do you think the women take the decision lightly?” - well why is it difficult? Retards.

Also it makes no sense, I’d rescue my dog over most humans I wasn’t connected to. It doesn’t mean I value dogs more than humans.
It's a straw man that tries to refute the claim that a fetus is just as valuable as a baby, which pro-life people don't actually make.

If you wanted to go to the other extreme you could ask "would you save a bunch of embryos, or a pencil?" and any pro-choice person who says embryos would be a hypocrite according to the retarded straw man that pro-choice people think unborn babies are worthless.

G

The fact it’s a difficult moral dilemma simply reinforces the fact an unborn baby is still a life. It’s like when they say “do you think the women take the decision lightly?” - well why is it difficult? Retards.

Also it makes no sense, I’d rescue my dog over most humans I wasn’t connected to. It doesn’t mean I value dogs more than humans.
I think the point of it is that it’s not a difficult moral dilemma. It’s supposed to show people that they don’t actually think embryos are the same as babies