• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ooga had a runny nose crisis

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
‎
‎
Forum Clout
What is this even supposed to be? An ambulance? I wonder of Africans say amberlamp like black Americans đźš‘
Screenshot-20230929-112549-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20230929-112414-Chrome.jpg

NoBacon

An honourable man.
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Lol this is what attention seeking women do.

Vague “I’m in the hospital” Welp without providing detail in the first instance.

I’d never post it anyway, even if I was dying but at least just be clear why you’re there, the only reason you wouldn’t is to sympathy farm interaction.

G

Oghenechovwe Donald Ekpeki recently experienced runny nose complications that left him unable to breathe except thru his mouth. He was a nominee for his work co-editing the anthology African Nose Breathing. These runny nose issues will also prevent him from attending the 44th Afro-Breathing themed International Conference For The Fantastic In the Arts as a guest of honour or be a visiting fellow at Arizona State University.

Because of these issues, Ekpeki is crowdfunding for a new nasal drip that allows him the range of activities his burgeoning literary career demands.

Goal: $17,000 USD

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
‎
‎
Forum Clout
He can't re-enter America for like half a decade right? Why did he even start that second gofundme.
Even people like Uncle Paul were a bit cautious (but wouldn’t fully commit) to his very vague “give me 17k for my Visa issues” and very little information of where the money was going. It was I think his 3rd GFM in less than 2 years and the cat ladies were tapped out of money.

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
‎
‎
Forum Clout
He can't re-enter America for like half a decade right? Why did he even start that second gofundme.
They gave him a warning, so on the books he is only unable to re-enter until 2024. In actuality, one would think his behavior will raise red-flags for any future visas he applies for and every time he tries to cross the border.