• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Ooga gives an interview all about his “disability”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Ooga loves to talk about Ooga, also cries he couldn’t get a job to “sustain” him so he refuses to get any kind of job. Cries if you don’t buy his books he will die. I’m serious.
6BB38741-5004-490A-A518-3CFB660F81CA.jpeg

McGowan6

What did you think today was going to be?
He also says his disability is his back hurts sometimes, he can walk but says his back hurting sometimes makes him disabled
I walked around with a fractured L5 in my spine for almost 3 months before I saw a doctor (I was 20 and retarded.) Didn't miss much class, never missed work, played 6 a side twice a week, despite occasionally being in excruciating pain. Fuck this ooggaa

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Writers give Ooga good writing advice, Ooga says fuck that noise, that doesn’t work for him because he’s so lazy about the thing he says he needs to do to live and survive.

Also this interviewer is TERRIBLE! Just kissing his ass so she’s not called racist and encouraging his arrogance and lazy work ethic. Oh and writers are just like athletes! Except athletes aren’t big fat slobs of course
67A6E3CE-7820-43F1-A211-B44AA41F2269.jpeg

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Ooga doesn’t care about industry standards for his work, he actually “doesn’t give a fuck” about it, standards? Those don’t apply to the very special Ooga. He says doesn’t even believe in a regime and is all around lazy when it comes to his work - his only “job” since he refuses to get a real one. It’s amazing how arrogant he is, no wonder he got turned down for a visa, he believes hes special and the rules don’t apply to him. View attachment 91411
So he's saying he only does 3/5ths the work of white writers?