• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Ooga gives an interview all about his “disability”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
There’s a lot of nonsense in here, mixed in with his usual arrogance and of course blames racism for most of his problems. I was joking when it sounded like disability is being lazy but he pretty much says he doesn’t do much / have the energy / doesn’t feel like doing anything as his disability.

I’ll let everyone check it out, there’s some gold in there

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
C2055CBE-2547-4750-8E64-5806B91BCFEA.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Says he’s slow and unproductive as his disability, doesn’t think that is a problem and doing very little is “enough for me”

Doesn’t create a schedule or would stick to it. No wonder he refuses to get a job, schedules are stupid according to Ooga
7965098E-0DA9-4A1C-88C0-329BD893A2D2.jpeg

“I’ve accepted that I don’t do much and I’m too lazy to do anything about it. Give me money”

Fire it needs to burn brightly? That is some cringe.

G

Writes about race - blames all his problems on racism while he’s getting awards, praise, and benefits (travel, hotels, food, events, money, etc) because he’s the right type of black at the moment for the SFWA. “My problems are so much bigger”
View attachment 91371

He's taking the reparations debate to it's ultimate, ridiculous extreme: now Western whites must give free shit to black people who aren't even supposed to be here. He wants free stuff, anywhere he goes on earth, because he's from Africa and has a sinus infection.

I don't know how to articulate the emotions I'm feeling right now.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He's taking the reparations debate to it's ultimate, ridiculous extreme: now Western whites must give free shit to black people who aren't even supposed to be here. He wants free stuff, anywhere he goes on earth, because he's from Africa and has a sinus infection.

I don't know how to articulate the emotions I'm feeling right now.
That’s why I’m shocked he could actually just as bad - or even worse - than Pat. It’s the arrogance and entitlement that really makes him so awful.

Huh?

good God he is a legitimate retard

I'm honestly so conflicted between whether I want him to get deported because he's a piece of shit scammer or whether I want him to enjoy absurd success being propped up by guilty quadruple-boosted white slugs.
I hear you. Maybe him staying would be better because he immediately becomes an albatross around SFWA's neck.

I like how the loser online sci fi community is always crowing about diversity and being woke, meanwhile this lazy freeloading sack of shit is apparently the first non-white person, in 2023, to even be nominated for some of these awards. Do better, SFWA!!! And apparently noted POC Tobias Buckell has never been nominated???? Did someone say Systemic Racism???????