• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Only getting better with age, child.

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
Forum Clout
cf017208854e10d4a486057572c3f871.png

#blubandblubber

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Do we have a date for the first picture? Even if they're a decade apart that transformation is startling.
I know that he looked roughly the same in his 2016 "infiltrating the GOP" picture, so I would estimate this picture around 2015-2017. It's almost as though a certain incident or occurrence really triggered the stress eating.

Forum Clout
Nice neck blubber you fat thumb looking mother fucker
Is this a midwestern thing, getting so fucking fat your entire neck and head starts to resemble a big fat thumb? I ask because I saw this before with another Midwesterner I knew, where they seemed to drink a lot, and the neck and head kind of dissolved into a fleshy hood silhouette colored like peachy skin that was only defined in any way by a goatee connected to a mustache. With the absence of facial hair, the person's head would have looked like a thumb with eyes photoshopped on it. I see Patso going under this exact same transformation currently.

I've seen rednecks drink shitloads for decades and never undergo that type of transformation. Mexicans seem to just shrink into midgets. Russians/Slavs shrink into massive torso barrels with tiny legs and arms. But this phenomenon where your fucking head and neck is getting so fucking fat they're fusing together seems to be exclusive to alcoholic cheese head Wisconsinites.