• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Only faggots like Danny Ross listen to metal.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
E_-1in1X0AQjwF0.jpg

Pre-1992 Metallica is one of the best bands ever
There was a time when Metallica was the heaviest band in the world, bar none. They completely killed live, too. None of that crowd participation or "whoaohwhooooa" nonsense, just straight brutality, played faster than fast. They fucking crushed. IMO Woodstock 1994 was the last real Metallica gig. They've been total shit ever since.

There was a time when Metallica was the heaviest band in the world, bar none. They completely killed live, too. None of that crowd participation or "whoaohwhooooa" nonsense, just straight brutality, played faster than fast. They fucking crushed. IMO Woodstock 1994 was the last real Metallica gig. They've been total shit ever since.
People will actually point to the black album as the point when they started to suck because it was—to use a Nana-ism—too commercial MAAAAN! But I could listen to that all the way through even still.
I was OK with parts of Load and Garage, Inc, but they were definitely going downhill at that point.

People will actually point to the black album as the point when they started to suck because it was—to use a Nana-ism—too commercial MAAAAN! But I could listen to that all the way through even still.
I was OK with parts of Load and Garage, Inc, but they were definitely going downhill at that point.
The thing was, at the time they were largely forgiven for doing a "commercial" album, as the general feeling was that they deserved to cash in, as it was common knowledge that they signed some really bad deals and didn't have a lot to show for the 1980s as a whole. And enough of it was decent enough to warrant giving them a pass.

Then they followed it up by making Hetfield a yodeling cowboy and wallowing in rock radio faggotry. They're still trying to undo that mistake to this day, but they always fail because they stink now.