One time I went to rehab for coke…

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Crystal meth is a great drug if you want to walk to St Louis one weekend!!!!! I got a hundred fifty dozen grand in my back pocket. I got two hundred fifty thousand dollas in my hand. I go to the bookie. I go to my dealer. I says, I said... Jew broad fights draculas!!!!

lowend73

2 point vig
And get this. No joke, this actually happened, not making this up

This black kid looks at me. And he goes…

Was you puttin dat shit on cheeseburgers?!”

For real. He actually said this. Pretty crazy if you ask me.
I once wore a pig costume and was driving down the 101. Stopped at a light and took a bump. Driver next to me must have thought "what the hell, a guy in a pig costume is snorting coke"

JebJoh

USA IN DISTRESS
@JosephCumia
TO EVERYONE:
Anthony Cumia is FINISHED with Twitter. All accounts here using his name or likeness are absolutely BOGUS. Period.
They’ll all be shut down in due time. That’s it. Do yourselves a favor. Stop using this shitbag site and #FuckTwitter
4:20 AM · Aug 29, 2018

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I do love Artie but I was listening to Hoo Hoo the other day and Artie did the “my girlfriend and I broke up over religious differences. She didn’t believe I was God” joke he made 100 times on AA Show. I think it was like 2007. Whenever he broke up with Dana.
I love him too but the man hasn’t had any new experiences since 2006. ENOUGH ABOUT THE COKE ON THE CHEESEBURGERS!