• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

One thing on Joe’s mind: how is AntH gonna pay my bills?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
D7BDCB8A-101C-48C3-AD6E-F3C1CA508A63.jpeg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Joe, stop taking pictures of Layla every time you go out. She's clearly uncomfortable.
It's honestly fucking mean. She looks alarmingly shitty and I'm sure that's on her mind at all times in public. If I get a single pimple on my face, I don't want anybody looking at me until it goes away. And I'm a grown man.

Like that picture of her with her miserable birthday shortcake looking like she's going to cry. You know the waitstaff sang her a stupid song and made the entire place turn and look at her. What a nightmare.

She already looks like a meth head at 13. The only guys who will ever pay attention to her are black guys. Brace yourself, Joe. Actually, don't bother. You'll probably be dead in a couple years anyway.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
He really needs to take her to a dermatologist, no bs. Having that kind of a skin condition during your teenage years has to be fawkin rough. He's got money to buy Chinese guitars and sushi dinners, but can't be bothered to help his daughter. He really is about a piece of shit.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
There aren’t many sympathetic characters in the extended Qumia family, but Layla is one of them. I hope she goes to a liberal arts school and becomes a Democratic Party activist just to spite her idiot father.

Hope she finds a black boyfriend. Not a ghetto nog who will beat her, knock her up, and not support her. That would be a typical fate for a Cumia. I hope she finds an educated brother from a well-to-do black family. His parents will look down on Layla and tell their son he can do better, but he'll insist he loves Layla. His parents will eventually accept Layla, as long as they don't have to have Joe in their home.

He really needs to take her to a dermatologist, no bs. Having that kind of a skin condition during your teenage years has to be fawkin rough. He's got money to buy Chinese guitars and sushi dinners, but can't be bothered to help his daughter. He really is about a piece of shit.

Joe is both a deadbeat dad and present in her life.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Hope she finds a black boyfriend. Not a ghetto nog who will beat her, knock her up, and not support her. That would be a typical fate for a Cumia. I hope she finds an educated brother from a well-to-do black family. His parents will look down on Layla and tell their son he can do better, but he'll insist he loves Layla. His parents will eventually accept Layla, as long as they don't have to have Joe in their home.

Like a successful son of an African immigrant family. Preferably a doctor or dentist or something. And Joe has to grovel for dollars from his successful, well mannered negro son in law

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
You'd have to damn near have supermodel looks to be comfortable at that age. I make a point to yell at people taking pictures of the tweens and young teens at family events to turbo post online. Who the fuck wants their cringe phases to be immortalized forever on the internet?

Layla looks a fucking mess, Carol's daughter does too. I wouldn't be surprised if the old hag wasn't teaching the girls proper skincare and how to dress on purpose so she can look better by default. The way she's holding her mouth and never showing her teeth makes me think her grill is all fucked up too.

Of course Joe probably tells her it isn't all about outward appearances. "Look at me Layla, I don't give a fuck. I wear the same shirt every day. It's what's on the inside that counts. That acne is just your hormones. Your Uncle Anth had it bad too and look how well he turned out!"

Last edited:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout

That was always my dream for her too.