• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

One of the most infuriating Jimmy clips: Jimmy unloads on Opie

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang

I’ve treated Da forums to my autism breaking down every fight from Jimmy vs Opie in 2005 to the DL Hughley fight. While this isn’t an official fight between the two, it deserves your attention, because it is easily the worst clip of Jim I have ever fucking heard.

First, the clip opens with Jimmy fake laughing and going “AAAAAH ITS FUN TO TALK SHIT” to rile Opie up and make him think everyone is shit talking him. Cue a 10 minute boring discussion about Froyo with the classic gay and prostitution jokes Norton is known for.

Now most of the criticisms in this clip aren’t all that bad. Most of Jim’s criticisms of Opie aren’t underhanded or wrong. It’s obvious this is shit he’s been thinking for a while that’s coming out now. And it does have SOME “funny” jabs, such as “I never said his podcast sucks! From the words I could make out over the clinking of silverware it sounded great!”

The debut of “FIERCELY LOYAL FUCKING DUDE” Norton appears in this clip, which is fucking hilarious because he only destroyed this title 6 months later by throwing Louis under the bus. Then he has to hammer it home, saying “IF DICE FUCKED MY MOTHER I WOULDNT BAD MOUTH DICE!” Ahhh ok Jim. Now what if Dice jerked off in front of his producers?

It is very strange to hear Jimmy try to explain how he doesn’t hate Opie and is very grateful towards him. Every clip where they talk about each other Jim emphasizes this even though it is evidently not true in how he speaks. If he is truly grateful, it is buried under at least 15 years of unspoken resentment, which is understandable.

The worst part of this clip, and the main reason for me posting this, is around 20 minutes in. A caller calls in to explain that Ant took up Opies challenge to find anything funnier than the Opie podcast. Ant proceeds to go into a HILARIOUS bit about things funnier than Opie, such as….9/11! AUSCHWITZ! COLUMBINE!!! HAHAHA HOLEEE SHIT!!! :image_9253:

This sets Jimmy off on a fucking LAUGHING TANGENT. It is the FUNNIEST shit he has EVER FUCKING HEARD. I can’t exaggerate enough. It is so fucking humiliating to listen to. If the laughing is real, Jimmy is a fucking mongoloid retard who thinks 20 year old “edginess” is funny. If it’s not real, Jimmy is fake laughing like a queer to pump himself up and stand with Ant against Opie, which is probably worse.

Jimmy pulls a lot of DIRTY shit in this. He brings up around 30 minutes in “if you ONLY understood what the comedians thought about you.” This is just fucking hard to hear even if it’s true. Because knowing Opie, he then acted extremely cautious around every comedian he knew. Jimmy knows Opies a paranoid freak and exploits it through this vague notion that an entire group, without specifying who, hates him. Yes, Jimmy lists individuals who don’t like Opie such as Erock and Kenny. To me this isn’t as egregious because Jimmy is naming them and I doubt Opie is surprised to know those guys don’t like him.

I don’t know what i’m getting at. Jim and Sam sucks. The callers sucked. Fuck O&A

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
The scumbag motherfucked him, what do you expect?
6E567134-B040-4612-8C60-D6DA17220AE4.jpeg

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
The debut of “FIERCELY LOYAL FUCKING DUDE” Norton appears in this clip, which is fucking hilarious because he only destroyed this title 6 months later by throwing Louis under the bus.
WRONG. This goes back to Derek Jeter or fuckin, that faggot from Kiss, Gene Simmons.

or dice or colin quinn, hes been doing that fiercely loyal nonsense forever

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Norton is so deeply disloyal, he has no idea that his example of being 'noble' only demonstrated his spinelessness... "I'm so loyal that I would side with Andrew Dice Clay over my own mother."

Yeah because that's what a loyal person does... They side with a famous comic who can help their career OVER THEIR OWN MOTHER. Miraculous self-unawareness.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Norton is so deeply disloyal, he has no idea that his example of being 'noble' only demonstrated his spinelessness... "I'm so loyal that I would side with Andrew Dice Clay over my own mother."

Yeah because that's what a loyal person does... They side with a famous comic who can help their career OVER THEIR OWN MOTHER. Miraculous self-unawareness.
He makes loyalty such a disgusting attribute.